Comment

Thanks T!!

Still got lots to do though!
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

Well after a 13 hour overnight shift from work, I came home and decided I wasn't gonna waste a day off sleeping....... And went to work!!

Rims off to get new rubber!!

Then, It was out with the old............

And, in with the NEW!!

Got the new rubber!!

All done!!

Yes, the car is super filthy, didnt wash it cause its raining tomorrow. Also only got a half block test ride in.......rear tires were rubbing on the sidewall. Gotta adjust the rear adjustable control arms!!

Thanks for looking!!

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

type 1's?? Cant say its much of an upgrade, however your sleeves were installed incorrectly so it may seem like the FF's ride better. None the less clean car. I see you dont have a camber kit up front, how long did your last set of tires last before they wore out??

Comment

You still running 205/50?
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
              type 1's?? Cant say its much of an upgrade, however your sleeves were installed incorrectly so it may seem like the FF's ride better. None the less clean car. I see you dont have a camber kit up front, how long did your last set of tires last before they wore out??
              No camber it, and it was definitely an upgrade from the dropzone coilovers. The last set didn't last long cause after I altered the suspension I never got an a alignment.

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
              You still running 205/50?
              Yes I am.

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

I like how the 205/50's fill up the wheel well. I think your wheel specs and tire sizes are the perfect combo for functional fitment. I an totally in favor of the taller sidewall profile because the added dampening benefits. Car looks great. It's always been a looker.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                  I like how the 205/50's fill up the wheel well. I think your wheel specs and tire sizes are the perfect combo for functional fitment. I an totally in favor of the taller sidewall profile because the added dampening benefits. Car looks great. It's always been a looker.
                  Thanks!
                  yes I also like a little sidewall, low profiles are good for bending rims, and I like my rims! lol

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

Looks great man! You should go lower! Where in MN are you? It'd be awesome to meet up.

^^^^^
                    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Thanks!

The weather here has sucked so I haven't had time to properly adjust the suspension right. I have raised the rear to stop the rubbing till I have time to adjust it right which is hard working 60+ hours a week and crappy weather. I'm in St. Louis Park, MN for right now.

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

Why don't you try a camber kit to get more negative camber so you can keep an evenly low ride height? I noticed the front has more camber than the rear. Looks great tho

Comment

get a camber kit on the front bro. My cambear wear used to wear up nasty in the front till I got a camber kit and it rides perfect. I dig this car though the rims make it stand out alot.
                          MY MRT
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
                            Why don't you try a camber kit to get more negative camber so you can keep an evenly low ride height? I noticed the front has more camber than the rear. Looks great tho
                            Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
                            get a camber kit on the front bro. My cambear wear used to wear up nasty in the front till I got a camber kit and it rides perfect. I dig this car though the rims make it stand out alot.
                            Thanks guys!
                            I might get a camber kit for the front, but the rear I have the Wicked upper control arms, just need time to adjust them and I will be fine.

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

Well the 2013 car meet season has started!!

Here are some pics of a Breast Cancer fundraiser I went to called Boost for Boobies. Had a blast even though it was a cold one outside. They raised over $32,000 in 1 day!! Another one will be in October.

Here are some pics the next afternoon at a local car meet......If you look close I put a different grill on, still got do some special touches on the grill to.

Thanks for looking!!

^click for MRT^
                              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                              Coupe MRT

Comment

Nice car man, looking good!

Did you have to fender roll the rear?

Comment

Working...
                                X