EJX_Michael : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just leave this here.

Last edited by EJX_Michael; 01-14-2011, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Nice bro!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

nice work over the years ! the h22 looks great . that's one sick sleeper ! i bet you mess many people up with it . leave them going love the ride man .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
          nice work over the years ! the h22 looks great . that's one sick sleeper ! i bet you mess many people up with it . leave them going
          love the ride man .
          Thanks.

Its mostly the people from my home town who didn't know I put an H in it.

One of my friends was just like, "woah, what? no... no... your car is slow and turdy..."

Not anymore

I just remembered I have a pic of the bay with my DC header installed.

Comparing the megan collector to the 2.5" DC collector.

Hugs the oil pan and fit extremely well IMO!

More pics...

New music USB spot. Not really pretty, but super convenient.

I LOVE my minis with the 3000k bulb! Splits the light into Yellow, blue, green, and white.

Also the phearable ECU I got is PERFECT! The H-runs amazing now with no misfires at all, being able to use a datalogger is pretty sweet too.
          Last edited by EJX_Michael; 01-14-2011, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Loving the USB slot!!!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
              Loving the USB slot!!!
              Thanks! The original plan was to have it mounted in the space below my head unit, but I decided to just do it into the center console.

Its much easier now being able to unplug the drive and have a friend plug an ipod or something in. Took about 5 min to find the damn USB cord before. lol.

Comment

I think it's awesome as well! I think I'm going to do the same thing!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Good job on tackling the swap! Was it hard? And how long did it take you?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Good job on tackling the swap! Was it hard? And how long did it take you?
                    Well the swap wasn't too hard. The biggest problem was getting all of the parts I needed without running out of money. I ended up spending around $1500 in the end.

I had about 2 months to work on the H while I waited for the ESP mounts. Once I got those those, me and a buddy put the motor in overnight. It was about a week after that till I finally got it back on the road.

Comment

Bought me some rims.

16" Sport max 940s

I need a drop, bad.

Comment

I just read through the whole thread! I love this stuff!

You did a heck of a job fixing up your car. Props dude!

Comment

Those wheels...aren't those Jeff's ( Sunburn ) old wheels off his old White CB?

they look REALLY damn familiar.

Oh, BTW...I been watching this thread....silently...Great job. I remember when that T-Belt snapped...Jake told me all about it.

One of these days...you will finally meet me.
                          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                            Those wheels...aren't those Jeff's ( Sunburn ) old wheels off his old White CB?

they look REALLY damn familiar.

Oh, BTW...I been watching this thread....silently...Great job. I remember when that T-Belt snapped...Jake told me all about it.

One of these days...you will finally meet me.
                            Yup! Haha! Jeff had them, then Jake got them, then Jake sold em to me.

Thanks for the kind words. I actually went ahead and tore apart some the F and found out the oil pump outer ring had shattered, something got sucked up into the oil pickup.

Hopefully you will be at the next ohio cb7s meet so I can meet you!

In the meantime, some more pictures!

CG Cluster install.

Cluster install sucked, haha. I pretty much had to force it into the dash. I have everything other than the temp gauge working. (I'm not worried about it as I have a separate gauge in my rice-pod) I'm not sure if the low fuel light works either as mine never worked due to my dented tank. The last pic is of the immobilizer light on the cluster, I hooked the LED for my alarm to it. Hella stock yo.

Soon to come...

Nitto Neogen 205/50R16s
                            and Function and Form Type 1s or 2s (Depends on taxes...)
                            Also, I may get a baseline dyno at slowmotion motorsports just because I want to see what the H is putting out.
                            Last edited by EJX_Michael; 02-21-2011, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Nice work....and yeah...whenever the next meet is...after all this damn Northern Ohio snow is gone. I will more than likely make it. Hopefully, I don't bottom it out on the way down RT23 to Columbus.

I have another CB now... a 92 LX coupe 5spd. Soon as I get another camera...I will make a new MR thread.

my mods are as follows:

*F22A6 from a wrecked EX
                              *Gutted H23 intake mani
                              *GUDE/Bullfrog Cam
                              *H23 M2S4 transmission
                              *DC sports header/DP
                              *Greddy EVO2 Catback
                              *PT6 ECU ( for now ) I have to get a chippable ECU to tune it according to the cam I have.
                              *( front ) Tokico blues / Dropzone coilover. ( Rear ) TEIN damper/coilover.
                              *front strut bar.

Shoes: Prelude Sawblades.

blackhoused headlights/amber corners.... Nokya yellow 2500k highbeam bulbs. Black painted grill.

AND...the infamous Ohio rear quarter rust. :

It's pretty beastly for the mild work thats into it.
                              Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 02-22-2011, 03:27 AM.
                              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                                Nice work....and yeah...whenever the next meet is...after all this damn Northern Ohio snow is gone. I will more than likely make it. Hopefully, I don't bottom it out on the way down RT23 to Columbus.

I have another CB now... a 92 LX coupe 5spd. Soon as I get another camera...I will make a new MR thread.

my mods are as follows:

*F22A6 from a wrecked EX
                                *Gutted H23 intake mani
                                *GUDE/Bullfrog Cam
                                *H23 M2S4 transmission
                                *DC sports header/DP
                                *Greddy EVO2 Catback
                                *PT6 ECU ( for now ) I have to get a chippable ECU to tune it according to the cam I have.
                                *( front ) Tokico blues / Dropzone coilover. ( Rear ) TEIN damper/coilover.
                                *front strut bar.

Shoes: Prelude Sawblades.

blackhoused headlights/amber corners.... Nokya yellow 2500k highbeam bulbs. Black painted grill.

AND...the infamous Ohio rear quarter rust. :

It's pretty beastly for the mild work thats into it.
                                Awesome! Cant wait to see it!

Comment

Working...
                                X