No announcement yet.

The-Gr8-Ox : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this car man... its amazing !!! no way it can have that many miles bro!
    keep up the good work and keep her clean
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
      this car man... its amazing !!! no way it can have that many miles bro!
      keep up the good work and keep her clean
      Thanks bro! yeah she sits at 295K so far.

i just realized i forgot to post pics of the of the waxing. might have to do this later!

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
      DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Got window visors coming can't wait.
        told my wife i'm wanting the g-square grill for my b-day in June and other family and friends i want the FM replica spoiler! so if it pans out, i might be sporting them for the Diablo meet!

too bad i'm a poor taxi driver, i would do so much more.

Comment

this is my other ride!

Comment

oOo custom DIY! nice work
            Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

the visors are in and on...i'll take pics later tommorow or friday.

i didn't like the particular 3m tape that came with it, so i ripped it off and got the wider, better 3m tape at Kragens and re-taped the visors myself.
              they turned out good, still not sure if visors are "ME". i'll leave em on and see if they grow on me. they look great on other cars, but on mine its ehh.

Comment

Wow Nice Stock Cb7....great Work..keep Up The Good Work
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

well..finally got around to taking some pictures, i was bored and tried something new. enjoy!

i think I'm going to blackout the grill, the chrome is starting to bug me and I've been procrastinating on that and needing to re-paint my window wiper arms.
                  been thinking of some really cool diy ideas, they are still in the planning phase, but i think you'll all like it.

Comment

finally got off my LAZY ASS and fixed my AC, what a difference in triple digit weather!
                    replaced my high pressure line, added oil and replaced receiver/dryer and added the freon and its like brand new.

i thought about conversions, but since i get freon so cheap, its not worth it!

Comment

black that grill out!
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah, ive been too lazy to do that! i'd do it now, but my blood alcoho.le content would prevent me from doing a decent job

i need more booze!

Comment

yea, which is why i dont smoke and workk on cars. next thing you know, i have a handful of bolts.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thats for sure!!! extra bolt is not a good thing! LOL

Comment

Wow your car is hecka clean! I wish my Arcadia Green cb7 was that clean :/ I'm loving your amber DIY corners and I'm going to follow your DIY real soon. I'm jealous of how clean your car is though, I'm going to buff the crud out of my car tomorrow to hopefully get it to look like yours. Good long list of mods on your to-do list! Good luck on those! And good luck with your baby! (both your child and your car lol)

Comment

Thanks for the compliment, even though she's no where near half the guys on this board.
                                unfortunately she's been in an accident, a jackass in front of me spend up in a turn and slammed his brakes and i just caught his bumper, i just need a new skin, other than that is okay, just sucks. its so cheap to fix my insurance company wont cover it because its below my deductible.

keep up the work on yours, its will soon shine and be a beacon of hope to another soul!

-OX

Comment

Working...
                                X