No announcement yet.

90Cb7sleeper : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an email. said it has been sent out already and it will be here tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
      Got an email. said it has been sent out already and it will be here tomorrow.
      WOOT WOOT!!!!

my ride thread
      my photoshoot

Comment

So if everything goes right, shift knob,broadway mirror and rear lip will be here before the meet.

Comment

So if everything goes right, shift knob,broadway mirror and rear lip will be here before the meet.
          what shift knob i didnt here about that one....what size broadway did you get?

my ride thread
          my photoshoot

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post
            what shift knob i didnt here about that one....what size broadway did you get?
            270mm

Blox bronze weighted.

I wanted something goldish colored. I might still hop on that gold mugen tho.

Comment

270mm

Blox bronze weighted.

I wanted something goldish colored. I might still hop on that gold mugen tho.
              damn i wish i would have known you were getting a broadway i want the
              320mm and i got the 270mm.you could have got it and traded me
              yea a gold color will look good.

dude im thinking about sellin my steering wheel and gettin the black version and getting a carbon fiber dash kit. i would get a wood kit but i cant find mahogany for our cars........what do you think

my ride thread
              my photoshoot

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post
                damn i wish i would have known you were getting a broadway i want the
                320mm and i got the 270mm.you could have got it and traded me
                yea a gold color will look good.

dude im thinking about sellin my steering wheel and gettin the black version and getting a carbon fiber dash kit. i would get a wood kit but i cant find mahogany for our cars........what do you think
                what 320 in a CB7? The 270 already spans from visor to visor, do you really need more?
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                  what 320 in a CB7? The 270 already spans from visor to visor, do you really need more?
                  hey size mattersif i could find one i want one that goes across the whole windsheild

my ride thread
                  my photoshoot

Comment

not bad, not bad at all. i had those same wheels once, boy i miss them. digging the front end. keep it up

Comment

Big update.

No rear lip, when i was told it would be here today.

Comment

meh where did you get the rear view mirror and shift knob
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Ebay.

Comment

wtf.. i would so go off, do you want me to call and get ghetto?! they will be scared of me i did that with a package before, i had it shipped back to me from florida.. they said they couldn't do anything about my package saying it didn't have a tracking number haaaaaa i went over their head ghetto when needbe is very good

Originally posted by Juice21
                            thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                            Originally posted by GameChewer
                            Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Im going to give them till the weekend. Then i will ask for a refund.
                              Last edited by 90Cb7sleeper; 12-01-2008, 10:58 AM.

Comment

OEM Honda Door visors aquired. pics to come.

Still waiting on rear lip. it's an email battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X