No announcement yet.

Huy009 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures doesnt do justice at all... cause you cant see the diffuser at all in the pictures.. but its okie.. the diffuser is now CF anyways.. now tell me .... when was the last time you saw another CB7ner rocking a lip that looks like mine.. but now in cf well part CF (the Diffuser)

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

ive always loved ur car but imo the 5th gen lip sets off ur car better than the mugen one

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

yoyoyo

do you have retrofits?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
          do you have retrofits?

retrofits?....of......

yea.. well oh well my old 5th gen lip got ripped off on track day at shannonville booo urns.. didnt want to get another one anyways... wanted somthing diffrent... somthing that no one had besides everyone and there moms has those 5th gen lips (yes they do look amazing) but diffrent is better... and you know how hard it is to make a Honda look diffrent lol

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

for your hids! I cant see a projector in there but maybe you have since done it? or you are just using d2r?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
              for your hids! I cant see a projector in there but maybe you have since done it? or you are just using d2r?
              oh im just using a McCulloch H4 5300k HID Kit no projos

Comment

Ah..Premium White Pearl..sexy color! Love the look of your car, very clean. That grill came out great! Nice pics BTW.
                Past rides:
                -1989 Honda Accord LX-first love, sold
                -2000 Honda Prelude base-traded for the S

Present rides:
                -1993 Honda Accord wagon LX-still going!
                -2002 Honda S2000-white w/ red int.-No words to describe this little 4 banger!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Honda Girl
                  Ah..Premium White Pearl..sexy color! Love the look of your car, very clean. That grill came out great! Nice pics BTW.

hehehehe thanks chicky

Comment

tommy boy, lookin dope-on-a-rope

im moving to bc
                    MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                    i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                    the engine was still there...
                    ...silly light!

Comment

Originally posted by blamethepunx
                      tommy boy, lookin dope-on-a-rope

im moving to bc

GAWD REALLY! BOOO URNS! awwww man .. thats okie one of the shipping ports is there... easyer to get shippment from japan lol while your moving.. SEND ME YOUR ECU!!!! tommy is needing baddly!

Comment

im prolly not gonna be back in t.o. before i go, just go to my house and ask my dad
                        MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                        i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                        the engine was still there...
                        ...silly light!

Comment

everyone else has said it all..nice car!
                          JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Originally posted by tehpr3chr
                            everyone else has said it all..nice car!
                            Thanks mang! more to come for the 2005 Season year

Comment

i particularly like your lip setup w/ the diffuser
                              JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Originally posted by tehpr3chr
                                i particularly like your lip setup w/ the diffuser

yea i get mixed reviews of my lip .. either the love it .. or hate it and like my old one.. but personally i love it.. cuase well.. no one has it on there car.. and now the diffuser is gonna be CF.. gonna be more pimp!

Comment

Working...
                                X