No announcement yet.

Huy009 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this pic? That's not pearl white...? What color white is that. And are those just normal 1 pieces?

Car looks soooo good in that picture.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I believe he said Premium White Pearl and I am pretty sure those were just the normal blackhoused one pieces.

Plus, this CB inspires me too.

Comment

Anything new done to your car??? i think it was perfect with those itr's on.
        Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Your ride is awesome. Your this month's calendar picture Anyway, which wheels are you riding on right now?

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
            Your ride is awesome. Your this month's calendar picture Anyway, which wheels are you riding on right now?
            On the 1st page, the one with Buddy Club's P1 Racing.

Comment

waddap everybody!

my buddy clubs are now posted up forsale on local forums now.. will be rocking on new rims soon... car is acutally passed on to my dad now ( funny thats its passed on to my dad and not the other way around lol) i gotta post new pics when i have the chance... hehehe

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Huy009
                waddap everybody!

my buddy clubs are now posted up forsale on local forums now.. will be rocking on new rims soon... car is acutally passed on to my dad now ( funny thats its passed on to my dad and not the other way around lol) i gotta post new pics when i have the chance... hehehe

Sup Huy, we gotta do another cruise again...spring time maybe?

How does Niagara sound?

I promise, I will have my car this time, Im getting tired of bringing my van to the meets.
                DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                  Sup Huy, we gotta do another cruise again...spring time maybe?

How does Niagara sound?

I promise, I will have my car this time, Im getting tired of bringing my van to the meets.
                  lol you better bring it out~! lol

im giving my car life again .. god knows how many times around lol

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

i love the lip...
                    Last edited by 604_SE; 07-04-2008, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Hey man, you have pm.

I hear the F20A DOHC has variable valve timing. I need to know more.
                      DEVOTE

Comment

This has always been one of my all time favorite cb's and a big inspiration to me.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                        where you been, is something wrong?
                        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

wow.... my thread still lives on... apparently yes some F20A DOHC had an adjustable cam angle module... similar to what you see on Nissan RB motors.. but i never could find more info on them

Comment

Originally posted by Huy009 View Post
                            wow.... my thread still lives on... apparently yes some F20A DOHC had an adjustable cam angle module... similar to what you see on Nissan RB motors.. but i never could find more info on them
                            I need to get a hold of one of those modules. It think it can be activated via the PT2 ECU's rpm switch, the same switch that turns on the secondary runners.

you could run a relay to activate both the runners and the cam angle module.

let me know if you ever find a module, or you are willing to let yours go to a good friend
                            DEVOTE

Comment

You still riding a CB?
                              Confucius say...when god gives you gators...make Gatorade

Comment

Originally posted by TristansCB7 View Post
                                You still riding a CB?
                                I think his pops rocks the cb. Tommy's got a few other toys to play with.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X