Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
    man i love your ride
    Thanks man, got a couple new mods coming up in the NEAR future........................stay tuned.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      I checked out your new pics, car's looking good homie! I like your rims painted black with the polished lip the best, but the bronze looks good too. I need to get that tb out for you for Thurs, hey bring that bolt of mine that you have too. Need to get that put back on.
      yeah. i still have those in my trunk. lol.

Comment

Right on man, I need to take some new pics myself. If the weather is decent I'm gonna clean up my ride and get some taken. Ordered my fogs today, they'll be shipping out first thing on Mon.
        Cool, post more pics when you get the fogs on the ride!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Clean! I'm feeling your front end!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Clean! I'm feeling your front end!
            Thanks man, I gave the CB a bath yesterday and what do you know...............it rains today. Trying to find some amber bumper/corner lights but can't seem to find any amber bumper lights anywhere for the 90-91. They gotta be out there somewhere since the amber corners are everywhere. If I can find both sets I've got a couple different plans that I might go with.

Comment

Lookin damn good Kris. A lot cleaner than mine lol. So you coming down for the races?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                Lookin damn good Kris. A lot cleaner than mine lol. So you coming down for the races?
                Yessir, you gonna come down and check us out? We'll be camping out on the backside of the track from Fri - Mon and I can hit you up once I'm down there if you want. Did you ever get those calipers painted and installed? I've STILL got to get my clutch/flywheel/timing belt istalled but I don't want to take it to the shop to do it when I could save the $ and do it myself..........................with some help of course.

Comment

Thanks man, I gave the CB a bath yesterday and what do you know...............it rains today. Trying to find some amber bumper/corner lights but can't seem to find any amber bumper lights anywhere for the 90-91. They gotta be out there somewhere since the amber corners are everywhere. If I can find both sets I've got a couple different plans that I might go with.
                  I hear you on the amber bumper lights man...it sucks that they didn't make amber bumper lights for the 90-91 cb's the DIY they made for them doesn't look bad at all...you should try them! Someone from this site is going to help me do mine but if you find a site that sells them let me know!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    I hear you on the amber bumper lights man...it sucks that they didn't make amber bumper lights for the 90-91 cb's the DIY they made for them doesn't look bad at all...you should try them! Someone from this site is going to help me do mine but if you find a site that sells them let me know!
                    I might try it since I've got 3 sets of bumper lights................2 stock and 1 blackhoused. I'd rather just buy a legit set though.

Comment

I might try it since I've got 3 sets of bumper lights................2 stock and 1 blackhoused. I'd rather just buy a legit set though.
                      Cool, I have 2 sets...1 stock and 1 clear! I might do the "DIY" on the stock set and keep the clear set til I blackhouse my headlights!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

wassup i was lookin at ur engine work and i was thinkin about goin through the same set up almost for the summer. i was thinkn about gettin the exedy stage 1 clutch and fidanza flywheel, bisimoto regrind and the whole h23 im/p12 ecu too. but before i do this i wanna kno how much hp are u pushin right now with this on.?? if you dont mind answerin..Besides that great work on the car man keep it up and my bro has those same subs in his whip now gives out great quality

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakerhead28 View Post
                          wassup i was lookin at ur engine work and i was thinkin about goin through the same set up almost for the summer. i was thinkn about gettin the exedy stage 1 clutch and fidanza flywheel, bisimoto regrind and the whole h23 im/p12 ecu too. but before i do this i wanna kno how much hp are u pushin right now with this on.?? if you dont mind answerin..Besides that great work on the car man keep it up and my bro has those same subs in his whip now gives out great quality
                          Thanks man, not sure about what kind of hp I'm hitting right now but when I put the P12 and the H23 im/tb on I definitely noticed an increase especially when the butterflies open. I've had my clutch and flywheel sitting in my closet for probably close to 3 mos now.............................need to get on that soon.

Comment

LOL ur running the butterflies throught the vacuum line right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakerhead28 View Post
                              LOL ur running the butterflies throught the vacuum line right?

Yessir.

Got some new pics yesterday.......................

Comment

go lower.
                                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
                                X