No announcement yet.

Freshagen : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha thanks! Im tryin man, really am. The money is tough! but i'll get there!
    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

dag man. i want your rims. lol. but your cb looks good at the stance its at now. but hey...going lower is never a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
        Thanks bro. driving is more interesting now. you have to really watch for dips/bumps/stuff/etc.. dont want a bent rim.
        I feel you! Those things are mad expensive!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Just bought a single 12" Alpine Type R sub. Xplods for sale!

Pictures?
          Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            dag man. i want your rims. lol. but your cb looks good at the stance its at now. but hey...going lower is never a bad thing.
            Haha. I like em too. I like the stance, but idk.. Something about gaps that irk me..

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            I feel you! Those things are mad expensive!
            hell yea..
            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Haha. I like em too. I like the stance, but idk.. Something about gaps that irk me..
              im the same way man. if i see gap between the fender and tire, i hate it. it urks my nerve every time i look at it.

Comment

Especially after chopping the picture and seeing what she can look like dumped.. haha
                yummm. can't wait to drop her..

what should come first.. DROP or Paint?
                Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Both.

How long will it be after you get one? till you get the other?
                  My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

I'm gonna do the paint job first. I'm not completely satisfied with the drop, but it's tolerable. The paint is what she really needs, so paint is what she's gonna get. it'll probably be a couple months before i can drop her some more. hardest part is finding a good painter with good pricing..
                    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

I'm gonna do the paint job first. I'm not completely satisfied with the drop, but it's tolerable. The paint is what she really needs, so paint is what she's gonna get. it'll probably be a couple months before i can drop her some more. hardest part is finding a good painter with good pricing..
                      paint it yourself. im sure it'll be a good learning experience

Comment

i wish i could. but with my schedule, it would be close to impossible.. =\ balancing school/work/etc. is crazy
                        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

i wish i could. but with my schedule, it would be close to impossible.. =\ balancing school/work/etc. is crazy
                          dag. that must suck. dont you have days off? lol. if you do im sure your using it to rest.

Comment

or rather celebrate the week is fuckin' done! haha. I'm gonna go to acura and order a brand new legend coupe lip. it's the 93 coupe legend right?
                            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

actuallly.. i want a xenon mild lip but got lazy to look. anyone know where i can get my hands on one?
                              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

or rather celebrate the week is fuckin' done! haha. I'm gonna go to acura and order a brand new legend coupe lip. it's the 93 coupe legend right?
                                i think it is '93. not for sure tho so dont quote me. lol.

actuallly.. i want a xenon mild lip but got lazy to look. anyone know where i can get my hands on one?
                                not the slightest clue...

Comment

Working...
                                X