Freshagen : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    what kind of cam do you have taking pics like that man?
    that picture was taken with my iphone. haha.

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
    sexy.
    thanks homebro.

I WANTZ LOWARZ!!#@$
    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

ordering spc kit tomorrow
      Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Updated pg 1
        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Goodbye negative camber...=(

Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

^ who said neg camber is a bad thing? haha jk i know when tires cost $$$ it matters. looking good man!
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
              ^ who said neg camber is a bad thing? haha jk i know when tires cost $$$ it matters. looking good man!
              thanks bro. I wish I could not only keep the neg. camber, but add more but shit... tires ain't cheap, especially with how much i drive.
              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Installed the kit 2 days ago... GETTING THE STOCK BALL JOINT OUT WITHOUT A CLAW IS A BITCH!! i sat there pounding the shit out of the C.A. till the shit flew out. I'm surprised i didn't bend anything... anyways... getting it dialed to -2.2 on each side, or around that anyways.. =( i want to go lowerrr.
                Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
                  Installed the kit 2 days ago... GETTING THE STOCK BALL JOINT OUT WITHOUT A CLAW IS A BITCH!! i sat there pounding the shit out of the C.A. till the shit flew out. I'm surprised i didn't bend anything... anyways... getting it dialed to -2.2 on each side, or around that anyways.. =( i want to go lowerrr.
                  go lower man. just get your toe corrected. that will eat up your tires faster than camber will. i need to get mine set right.

Comment

this is what i need,next thing on the list.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

go lower man. just get your toe corrected. that will eat up your tires faster than camber will. i need to get mine set right.

The next time i go lower, im going GC co's and koni yellows. =] and a little surprise on the side.

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                      this is what i need,next thing on the list.
                      it's good, but my ball joints knock my inner well. but thats expected with my blown stock shocks.
                      Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Very impressed by how well the chrome grill on cappuccino worked.
                        That's a good look.

Also, this car proves that 18s do work on CBs. Good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                          Very impressed by how well the chrome grill on cappuccino worked.
                          That's a good look.

Also, this car proves that 18s do work on CBs. Good choice.
                          Thanks bro, it's nice to have someone compliment the LITTLE things I myself think about when modding/critiquing my cb.
                          Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

it's been a couple weeks since i've installed the camber kit. my UCA/balljoint slams my inner fender so I'm either gonna take a rounded hammer to it or let it beat itself a new slot. Waiting for Raceland's response on producing full CO's for our cars than I'll be good to move on to phaze 2!

if you haven't already checked the thread out here's a link.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=147055

we need 30+ more interested customers to e-mail them about creating the new line to show them the demand is high enough to begin. so go and send ur e-mail!
                            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
                              it's been a couple weeks since i've installed the camber kit. my UCA/balljoint slams my inner fender so I'm either gonna take a rounded hammer to it or let it beat itself a new slot. Waiting for Raceland's response on producing full CO's for our cars than I'll be good to move on to phaze 2!

if you haven't already checked the thread out here's a link.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=147055

we need 30+ more interested customers to e-mail them about creating the new line to show them the demand is high enough to begin. so go and send ur e-mail!
                              ive been hearing a lot of people talking about the SPC adjustable UCA bushings knocking up against the fender well. i wont be getting those. lol.

and thanx for the shout out about the Raceland coilovers man.

Comment

ive been hearing a lot of people talking about the SPC adjustable UCA bushings knocking up against the fender well. i wont be getting those. lol.

and thanx for the shout out about the Raceland coilovers man.
                                haha, np. Im tryin to get some full CO's!
                                Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X