azdz : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H swap and 5spd swap....damn!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Loving that clean valve cover.. Im assuming your car came with heated mirrors?

Try to look for a pad for the clutch pedal.. It gets slippery when you just got out the rain or snow.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
        Loving that clean valve cover.. Im assuming your car came with heated mirrors?

Try to look for a pad for the clutch pedal.. It gets slippery when you just got out the rain or snow.
        Yup, the care came with heated mirrors
        As for the clutch... it is not that bad for the moment... I think I'm gonna put a grip tape or something else... I'm not sure cause in summer I often drive barefoot

Comment

Tomorrow will be THE day for tha Cb7. Suspension will be done!
          Koni Yellow + H&R race, should be a nice drop!

Plus, I put my JDM one piece last week while doing the Legend lip and cutting the bumper for the JDM fog!!

I'll put some pics of the car with his new drop and refreshed front end tomorrow evening Can't wait to see this

Comment

Very nice! It looks real clean from what I can see. I can't wait to see more pics!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

How the car looks like with the drop and rims!

Comment

Car looks good man

Im really starting to love the yellow lights!! I dont know what it is

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

It's juste some jdm one piece with a blackhousing and yellow bulb, I also painted the corner with a glass paint "yellow sand" and it turned out good! Thanks for the comment!

Comment

Originally posted by azdz View Post
                    It's juste some jdm one piece with a blackhousing and yellow bulb, I also painted the corner with a glass paint "yellow sand" and it turned out good! Thanks for the comment!
                    well your lights are wicked dude!! AstroVannin has them yellow lights too, and I cant get enough of them...kinda want to do it to my cb

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Well it's a great modification that doesn't cost a lot, if you want to do the blackhousing just follow the step on the DIY thread and take your time, it's easy to mess up the job but if you do it well it'll be clean as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                        well your lights are wicked dude!! AstroVannin has them yellow lights too, and I cant get enough of them...kinda want to do it to my cb
                        Forget about what I said, I just saw on your MR thread that you already blackhoused the headlights

Comment

Here are some new pics, it's been a while since I didn't post some so here they are!

Comment

Clean SE! Nice wheels BTW!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

car looking good,so clean and those rims are HOT!

Comment

thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X