trubluryder : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    I dunno about it yet. I think the black flowed a little better. But, it may grow on me, like your entire car. lol

But, it's your car. If you like the painted visors, rock the shit out of them.

(When are the eyelids going to start being produced?)

Thanks man, so far everyone including myself love the painted visors . But like I said, its not for everyone. Its either a love it or hate it thing

As for eyelids, I have the materials right now to make either white or black eyelids. If you want, I can start making ones for you now so that it could be ready...but the thing is, I don't know how to collect payments and such, so its still gonna take some time.
    "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Originally posted by trubluryder View Post
      Thanks man, so far everyone including myself love the painted visors . But like I said, its not for everyone. Its either a love it or hate it thing
      Yeah, It'd probably look better in person.

As for eyelids, I have the materials right now to make either white or black eyelids. If you want, I can start making ones for you now so that it could be ready...but the thing is, I don't know how to collect payments and such, so its still gonna take some time.
      PMing you now.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

LOL thata awsome bro!!! I'll have to come see that in person. What are you doing today?
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
          LOL thata awsome bro!!! I'll have to come see that in person. What are you doing today?
          Thanks man. My bad for not responding, my internet was down the last few days . I'll hitchu up sometime this week when I'm free

Comment

Thanks man. My bad for not responding, my internet was down the last few days . I'll hitchu up sometime this week when I'm free
            that sucks dude.
            kewl hit me up.
            Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Originally posted by trubluryder
              I FUUKIN love c2's man
              My favorite wheels...My next quest is to find a full set of 18" C2 3 pieces ...but the problem I will face is that I don't like paying what they are worth .

btw, I know I asked thit shit already, but how's your healing coming along dawg? Hopefully everything is going well
              I can tell
              I'm sure you're a rich guy

both my arms are pretty much almost heal up but the leg is barely half way.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

how many set's of wheels do you have?! i want a set

clean kitted car. i just don't like the back as much.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                  I can tell
                  I'm sure you're a rich guy

both my arms are pretty much almost heal up but the leg is barely half way.
                  Lol, I far from rich man . I'm usually broke due to bills and or buying parts for my car.

Thats cool man, glad that you body is healing real good. Take care of that leg of yours and it should be good

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                  how many set's of wheels do you have?! i want a set

clean kitted car. i just don't like the back as much.

Thanks man. As of right now I have 4 set of wheels.

Comment

Just painted the roof visor white also It came out much better then I expected. To me it flows really well with the window visors

Watchu Guys think?

Last edited by trubluryder; 07-14-2009, 11:06 PM.

Comment

okay so you just did that. looks good.
                      Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

It looks good! I have never liked many body kits for the cb chasis but I think you have the perfect combination. The only thing I dont like is the dual exhaust opening, either get dual exhaust or patch it up IMO but yeah in a JDM world I'm glad to see something else besides a lip kit! Keep her clean!

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                          okay so you just did that. looks good.
                          Thanks James ...Btw, I've been really busy lately cause my grandpa is going through radiation and Chemo for his lung cancer. But yeah man, when I have free time, I'll hitchu up...Definitely gotta go check out your new pad

Btw, Remember this upcoming 19th. Its the JDM Unlimited meet up north. I'll keep you updated. I think we'll meet up that morning, then go meet up with Dino and the crew

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post

It looks good! I have never liked many body kits for the cb chasis but I think you have the perfect combination. The only thing I dont like is the dual exhaust opening, either get dual exhaust or patch it up IMO but yeah in a JDM world I'm glad to see something else besides a lip kit! Keep her clean!
                          Thanks man. Yeah, I know what you mean about the dual exhaust thingy. Its been buggin me for the past 4 years . Just been doing every other mods and holding off on that. But soon, I'll have a custom dual exhaust on Thanks for your compliments and advice

Comment

But soon, I'll have a custom dual exhaust on Thanks for your compliments and advice
                            My buddy has dual exhaust on his CD5. The driver side muffler has a higher tone, and the passenger side muffler has a lower tone. Those combined make a not so plesant sounding exhaust. I'm sure it'd sound a little better with some resonators, but his exhaust drone is terrible on the highway.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              My buddy has dual exhaust on his CD5. The driver side muffler has a higher tone, and the passenger side muffler has a lower tone. Those combined make a not so plesant sounding exhaust. I'm sure it'd sound a little better with some resonators, but his exhaust drone is terrible on the highway.
                              Thanks for the heads up bro.

Comment

what kind of headlights are those?

Comment

Working...
                                X