X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean sedan! We need more pics!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

well talked to brother matt and they are scared to fill the mounts in the race car. they say that the urethane bushings they got for the sway bar and the beefed up sway bar is going to be good enough. I truely hope that it is but i so badly want it to not be enough and i can say ha ha ha ha should have listened to the dumb fuck and filled your mounts when i said to ...lol So no go for filling my mounts this weekend and really kinda thinking of going 80a over the 94a just for comfortablity. Has anyone else done the 80A i have only heard of how happy everyone is with the 94a but its a teeth rattler and this is also my daily driver/have fun car. take it to the street leagal drags everynow and then kind of thing.

Comment

Rainy weather so no pics today

Comment

nice buff and polish that ish will look cherry!!! trust me!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

i had taken that pic right after i got it running i have washed and waxed it and yes your right it does look smooth.... i just need to do some minor body work and then repaint it. the lady i got the car from also had the tire chains break and really messed up the fenders but im sure just a nice sanding and primer and reshoot it. there are also some minor dents that will be easy to pop back out. but nothing major the only major issue with the body is the cancer on the rear quarter where the bumper meets in the tire well. but thats it the rest is really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Heffe55 View Post
              Rainy weather so no pics today
              Rainy weather is no fun!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sad but happy day in my life with a CB7. My car was stolen last week and recovered 7 days later. The cops are not on the top of my list anyways but this kinda confirms it all over again. They tried my number once and when i tried to call it back it was a disconnected number THANKS ALOT!!! Too boot when I made the report they asked me as to what tow company i prefered and i told them my choice and they had somone else tow the daymed thing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ok for the most part end rant. for what ever reason the punks that stole my car didnt really mess with my car they only thing they did was yank my stereo out it sucks to not have toons anymroe but i guess that just puts the plans of beefing up my sound system a bit higher on the list. The punks stole about 10,000.00 worth of tools and R/C cars. Yeah i have other spendy hobbies. Now for the last part of my rant. THE TOW COMPANY. Man im in the wrong bussiness. My car gets stolen, and I have to pay to get the daymed thing back. WTF!!! The tow company is bleeding me for 218.49 to get my car back. And the nerve of the tow company owner to tell me i understand your the victum.... yeah not only did i get my car stolen you are robbing point blank. Man i need to buy a tow truck...... but im still boggled that they didnt rape the engine for anything. when i got my car back i put the key in and it fired right up Oh well at least i got her back and now i have to pay for her again but i think she is well worth it. I think my next project will be to shave the door handles off and make it a keyless entry only with door poppers and everything but like i have the money for that but hey it will sure slow down the pricks from tryin to steal my car again.... I am lookin at some 18" wheels but the whole deal seems a bit too good to be true. I found a craigs list ad for some nice ok beautiufl wheels and tires for 500.00 or trade for my STOCK honda wheels. im still contemplating the whole deal. I can just see it now im rollin down the road and get pulled over for stolen wheels.... still not too sure if its going to happen.

Has anyone else tried to fit 225/40/18's on there CB7?

Comment

after further review which i should have done before i asked a question I found the answer i was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                  X