Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nostringz
    replied
    how long do your tires last with the camber???

Leave a comment:

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    http://www.jdm-wheels.com/171hoshino.html

what do you think of these if polished up nicely on a hammerd cb?

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
    oh i will. you shouls see the rims im thinkin about runnin
    all i know is do something crazy!!!! hahahahahaha im sure you will get mad respect in your hometown and def. break nikkaz necks!!

Leave a comment:

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    oh i will. you shouls see the rims im thinkin about runnin

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    shit do it!!! GC's with koni yellows!!!

Leave a comment:

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    keep me updated bro.. i cant wait to see .. my car needed lots of work too... I had like more than 25 dings i fixed, it was yellow and oxidized so i wetsand and buffed the car.. and added little by little..my sister car will be simple and clean but very slammed!!! hahaha

i figured her shit would be dumpd to. i wanna try and get close to yours tho

Leave a comment:

• RiKan_BoY86
    replied
    Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
    hahaha you pay shipping!!!!
    do u take IOU's?

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
    i think anyone who buys your diamonds will have a mighty high task in meeting or exceeding what you've set AJ. It's your signature, i say you keep it!
    haha naw we set it all together!!! no one gets left behind even the haters.. the haters brought me up, the supporters only me made us together stronger....i love these wheels ... but i know I can progress to something more extreme.. thanks JOey!!
    Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
    I love ur stance The car is so clean. The whole crew is actually. U guys are what I always dreamed of; a bunch of sick ass CBs all riding together in unison!!
    thanks bro!!! its because of alot of guys on here i was able to accomplish my goals,, im sure the team would feel the same way. your car on the other hand is clean too!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    I love ur stance The car is so clean. The whole crew is actually. U guys are what I always dreamed of; a bunch of sick ass CBs all riding together in unison!!

Leave a comment:

• JoeyBoy_cb7
    replied
    which wheels?? diamonds or rikens?? anything is for sale for the right price..
    i think anyone who buys your diamonds will have a mighty high task in meeting or exceeding what you've set AJ. It's your signature, i say you keep it!

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Car still looks good man. When are you gonna sell me those wheels lol.

Any update shot's
    which wheels?? diamonds or rikens?? anything is for sale for the right price..

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by RiKan_BoY86 View Post
    well my car aint black lol but since it looks black i think u should let me borrow them to see wat the look like
    hahaha you pay shipping!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Car still looks good man. When are you gonna sell me those wheels lol.

Any update shot's

Leave a comment:

• RiKan_BoY86
    replied
    thanks they look sick on black cars >>> hint hint
    well my car aint black lol but since it looks black i think u should let me borrow them to see wat the look like

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    So you're keeping the mesh wheels on?
    for a lil while till i get some wheels i been saving for...
    Originally posted by RiKan_BoY86 View Post
    luvin those riken wheels bro old school
    thanks they look sick on black cars >>> hint hint
    Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
    not as of now but in a couple of weeks i will be fixin the exterior up a lil bit, gettin rid of all the damaged shit and throwin some primer on her. cant wait to see your sisters car. if its anything like yours
    keep me updated bro.. i cant wait to see .. my car needed lots of work too... I had like more than 25 dings i fixed, it was yellow and oxidized so i wetsand and buffed the car.. and added little by little..my sister car will be simple and clean but very slammed!!! hahaha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X