• Show
Clear All

• vietkid_2006
    replied
    clean indeed it is.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    dag man. i see this car practicly on every car forum and they all say it looks so clean and it looks hot. i love it man. looks good

Leave a comment:

• JoeyBoy_cb7
    replied
    looking good AJ. big statement on Nisei, now keep'em coming!

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    This cb is CRAZY nice man

Them wheels are nice ass hell

Leave a comment:

• 4CYLPOWER92
    replied
    Nice ride, definately caught my attention at the last socal meet and still looking good

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Looking good! Did you start a new MR?
    no why do you ask?

Leave a comment:

• AG17CB7
    replied
    I think you should change your sn to 1badass92 because that's what you got. Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
    You forgot to put the window visors on your accessories list. Anyway great choice with the rims! Your car is very well put together and is simply clean! Keep it up!
    you know what i knew I forgot something... Yeah your right!!!! I did forget.. thanks

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
    Woot Woot!! Glad to see you got a MB going. Very Very fresh ride man. Definitely got a lot peoples attention at the show. I can clearly say you have taken a big step for us getting recognized in the Honda community.
    Thank you.. that was the objective for Ghost 2.2 and I to do. Get credit for out chassis and style. if you decide you wanna go five lug let me know.. my boy ANT has some 17x9 17x8 BBS RS Clean.. plus 30 and plus19

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
    sweet ride you got there. alot of miles on it.time for a swap,right.
    no swap here.. this is my daily/ test car.. let my get my 2 door and that will a swap. the guy i bought this from took real good care of it.

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
    Alot of people have asked that question and I have never seen an answer, and the fact that he didnt state the offset on his mrt makes me think that he wants to keep it a secret?

I dont know though I could be wrong
    hahaha made this thread stupid quick and sloppy.. ok for everyone who wants to know...!!!!! my offset is + 13!!!!! and for those who want these wheels im not gonna lie... you need at least a 10 mm spacer for the front to get them to fit and clear calipers... i have a 15 mm sspacer in the fronts so that makes me NEGATIVE 2 in the front as fitment and threw another 15mm in the back makin that as well NEGATIVE 2 offset...keep the comments coming...

Leave a comment:

• bmxicansd
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

this picture is money...

Love what you've done to your cb A.J... Keep up the good work and cant wait to see this beauty in person..

1904 built and daily driven. Props to Anthony aka Antboi on taking his VIP mindset and applying it to the Accord World..

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Just freaking sexy!!!

Leave a comment:

• RiKan_BoY86
    replied
    one of the sexiest cb on here god damn i luv those wheels!!!

Leave a comment:

• Macaqueistrong
    replied
    Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    What's the offset on the Diamond Racing wheels?
    Alot of people have asked that question and I have never seen an answer, and the fact that he didnt state the offset on his mrt makes me think that he wants to keep it a secret?

I dont know though I could be wrong

Leave a comment:

Working...
X