• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to see your CB7 in person.
    Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
      I can't wait to see your CB7 in person.
      =) I hope I can see the FIT!!! I always wanted one... they look so hard once you get the right wheel fitment!!!! If I cant find my wagon or clean coupe I might just pick up a Honda Ka9 I want a silver or black one.. or maybe even do Porsche Dark Olive Metallic

GAMETIME!!!!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

[/QUOTE]

thats some mad f ckn camber rite there. wonder if i can get a cb like that.

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

thats some mad f ckn camber rite there. wonder if i can get a cb like that.[/QUOTE]

I thought you knew homie!!!!! If I go 10s imma have to get the ruca's cut and rewelded for sure!!!! hahahaha

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post

thats some mad f ckn camber rite there. wonder if i can get a cb like that.[/QUOTE]

you can, just got to do a lot custom fab and cutting and def. a good airride system.

and 1clean92, your car always make my jaw drop man. dope ass shit homie.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

at the meet yesterday.......finally saw your car........i must of stood there looking at the rims for at least 10mins....hahaha.....love the stance bro......

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

yo aj. pm with that idea you were talkin about

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                  thats some mad f ckn camber rite there. wonder if i can get a cb like that.
                  you can, just got to do a lot custom fab and cutting and def. a good airride system.

and 1clean92, your car always make my jaw drop man. dope ass shit homie. [/QUOTE]

naw man i still havent had the pleasure to see yer cb.. soon i get to see it i hope...Haha
                  Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                  at the meet yesterday.......finally saw your car........i must of stood there looking at the rims for at least 10mins....hahaha.....love the stance bro......
                  thanks man.. it was cool meetng evryone.
                  Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                  yo aj. pm with that idea you were talkin about
                  i did foo! what you think

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

AJ, your CB7 is Sexy Time and Super Sexy Slammed. We definitely should kick it sometime when I'm in SD. We gotta hit up Coy too.
                      Raceline USA

Comment

that idea you have is deffenatly one sick ass idea. i cant wait to see that happen aj.

Comment

saw your car in a super street magazine a few months ago

Comment

Nice job on being in Super Street. I'm loving the stance. I'm curious though: Does the car even handle well like that? Or do you get too much rubbing when you turn the wheel too far? Also, do you have any plans for the motor? I see that its stock right now.
                            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              Nice job on being in Super Street. I'm loving the stance. I'm curious though: Does the car even handle well like that? Or do you get too much rubbing when you turn the wheel too far? Also, do you have any plans for the motor? I see that its stock right now.
                              on flats no rubbing...uneven road or driveway still no rubbing... camber helps me out... koni yellows and gc's .. they do really well... after making custom top hats its even better.. couple more calculations and I will be tucking rim and riding good... as for a motor.. in convenience maybe a f20b swap ... if i get a wagon or a coupe those will prolly be K swapped. i tell everyone that i keep this motor stock bc it has 330 k on it now and it runs really good.. Im actually thinking about tucking my sohc to make it even cleaner as my daily... To tell you the truth this car is my test car.. the real project we begin soon!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

if its your test car aj, its one hell of a test car that makes anybody's jaw drop

Comment

Working...
                                X