X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
    nothing much just school and work at the moment.. Im putting all my applications together for several different Dental Schools.. in AZ, CA, TX and maybe even IL. I have been studying like crazy!!! hahahaa but seriously I have been thinking about doing 10inc wide wheels in the rear... hehe
    10 inchers in the rear!!! damn bro. that shit would look sexy as fck!

Leave a comment:

• CB7Dominican
    replied
    thats definitly a clean ass cb but damn that shit is LOW and im curious...how fast can you drive being that low??

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
    i fell ya on that bro
    yeah... I mean sometimes I just dont understand people...oh well..

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
    whats new bro?
    nothing much just school and work at the moment.. Im putting all my applications together for several different Dental Schools.. in AZ, CA, TX and maybe even IL. I have been studying like crazy!!! hahahaa but seriously I have been thinking about doing 10inc wide wheels in the rear... hehe

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied
    whats new bro?

Leave a comment:

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    exactly!! you would think guys with our carz would have love and more respect rather than hating and pointing out all the flaws... check this out.. if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all.. less talk less trouble!!!
    i fell ya on that bro

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    ima let them hate. then once i have those on with the new paint and shit, then lets see what they have to say.
    exactly!! you would think guys with our carz would have love and more respect rather than hating and pointing out all the flaws... check this out.. if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all.. less talk less trouble!!!

Leave a comment:

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    ima let them hate. then once i have those on with the new paint and shit, then lets see what they have to say.

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by wallycb7 View Post
    clean as hell bro.... i bet u go through a gang of tires huh???
    nope.. alignment is everything and checking tire pressure.. i go through tires not too often...hhahahaha
    im glad somebody else likes them besides me! lol. i think they would look crazy with a stance like you got. just gotta fin a g-square grill and some one pieces and snag up those rims and i shoul be good
    why are other peple hating??? to tell you the truth its all good if they hate!!! itll just bring you up higher. If you like them then rock that shit with no holding back!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    you better pick them up before someone else does!!! those are nukin futs!!!!! get them asap!!! paint your car solid burgandy.. g squre grill and some one peices and your set!! straight gangstar!!!
    im glad somebody else likes them besides me! lol. i think they would look crazy with a stance like you got. just gotta fin a g-square grill and some one pieces and snag up those rims and i shoul be good

Leave a comment:

• wallycb7
    replied
    clean as hell bro.... i bet u go through a gang of tires huh???

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Hold up you tell me to take pics and yet you havn't taken any.

Hows your car treatin ya
    hahhahaaha pretty good!!!!! ill see if i hav a homie with an extra comp!!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Hold up you tell me to take pics and yet you havn't taken any.

Hows your car treatin ya

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    Originally posted by nostringz View Post
    how long do your tires last with the camber???
    i can get them to last a long time... depends on how people monitor their tire pressure and the amount of toe... if your running low not to long .. every couple days i check just bc im tedious and make sure you get an alignment..!!!

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    http://www.jdm-wheels.com/171hoshino.html

what do you think of these if polished up nicely on a hammerd cb?
    you better pick them up before someone else does!!! those are nukin futs!!!!! get them asap!!! paint your car solid burgandy.. g squre grill and some one peices and your set!! straight gangstar!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X