• Show
Clear All

My first wagon was a 91....it was a love hate relationship

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

mmhhh boost

Comment

One day, I will have boost....one day!

I finally got some full coilovers, they came in yesterday evening and installed last night hahahaha. I didn't even take pics of them.

FF Type 2's AWESOME coilovers, car is a totally different monster now. She is SLAMMMMMMMED!!! Pics when new wheels get here....

Also, started on my custom strut bar today, should be finished tomorrow...then out for powder coating sometime soon.

Comment

Sweet, how's the 5spd parts hunt?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Still need axles, but honestly, until I'm ready to do the swap I am not really looking for parts right now. Installing what I have and getting stuff ready to paint this bitch. Should have a new bumper and more goodies this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
              Still need axles, but honestly, until I'm ready to do the swap I am not really looking for parts right now. Installing what I have and getting stuff ready to paint this bitch. Should have a new bumper and more goodies this weekend.
              im curious as to these goodies....

and piktars please. i will be the judge of the slammedness.

Comment

sexy fckin wagon yo! major mad props!

*Needs*
                -New shocks
                -Struts
                -Drop
                -Cleaning
                -New Tires/Wheels
                -New Window Tint
                -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                  im curious as to these goodies....

and piktars please. i will be the judge of the slammedness.
                  I'll bet you are lol....

Uhmmm, pics coming soon, but when you drag the heat sheild off the exhaust it's pretty slammed. The fronts are as low as they go, lip won't last much longer!

Thank you sir!

Comment

I'll bet you are lol....

Uhmmm, pics coming soon, but when you drag the heat sheild off the exhaust it's pretty slammed. The fronts are as low as they go, lip won't last much longer!

Thank you sir!
                    the shield on the cat? i couldn't imagine having one. did you leave the whole preload in the fronts? i wound up taking some preload out to go lower with the omnis.

i really want to see what my wagon is gonna look like because im sure when i get one it'll be similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                      the shield on the cat? i couldn't imagine having one. did you leave the whole preload in the fronts? i wound up taking some preload out to go lower with the omnis.

i really want to see what my wagon is gonna look like because im sure when i get one it'll be similar.
                      ALL the sheild, on the whole pipe front to back. Preload was tightened in the front to go lower

Comment

Sounds good. Still plan on painting it that other color?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Pretty sure I am, tired of seeing white wagons all the time. I want this one to stand out and be different, so yep probably going another color

Comment

Ok, full coilovers are on...had to replace a crossthreaded lug nut too.

Been working on this for a couple days now and got it 90% finished. Still need to clean up the welds and fill some, then blast it and have it powder coated. I am considering making more if there is interest in them...but IDK, maybe having a one of a kind would be nice too! It is stiff as HELL! Noticed a difference immediately :biggrin:

What ya think?
                            Raw form...

Comment

Pretty sure I am, tired of seeing white wagons all the time. I want this one to stand out and be different, so yep probably going another color
                              it's gonna stand out like a mofo....

Comment

Thats the plan son lol

I wonder if that rear lip will fit...?

Comment

Working...
                                X