No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered it off of ebay for about $150 shipped. It needs a decent amount of bodywork out of the box but I just painted mine and threw the vinyl on it to cover up the imperfections. It's a replica, but it does the job for me.

Comment

Replica is good for DD use but I need the real deal for show stopping purposes. Love the look. I know all those other parts are genuine. What other goods are in store?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I think parts wise the next purchase will probably be a new set of wheels, if I don't get distracted by other parts. I'd love to get my hands on a GReddy H22 header eventually.

Comment

Mike! Looking good New lip is hella nice
          92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

That Greddy lip looks badass! I like where this is going. May I recommend some white carbon fiber for the lettering? She is comming out really good man! Keep it up!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Thanks Kev. She should be on the streets again pretty soon here. You and Mike should come over with shovels and help me level out the driveway.

I'm glad the lip is so well received Alex. I was thinking about the M3 style side skirts too eventually. While the white CF vinyl would make the letters stand out more, if you don't have a keen eye you might actually think it's carbon fiber with the black vinyl. I prefer people to stop and take a second look, even if it means knowing it's not as cool as you originally thought.

Comment

Just sold my jasma header for 60 bux the other day it's exact as the Greddy one, which my buddy happens to have a brand new Greddy one lmk if u really want it ill pm his number to ya

Facebook me
                http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                For sale thread
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                Willing to buy/trade thread
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

nice man

that lip is boss granted i wouldnt get one cuz i dont like to spend more then $20 for a lip hence legend or cd5 lips and the roads suck up here
                  back at it again

Comment

Well, the roads aren't great here either, but I'm willing to take the risk.

Another piece finally came in the mail today. Added it to the emblem collection for now until I'm on the road again and I can see it every day.

I'll most likely order another rear window visor, some 20lbs hold double sided tape from 3M and a resonated test pipe all in preparation for getting back on the road (hopefully in one more week).

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                      Thanks Kev. She should be on the streets again pretty soon here. You and Mike should come over with shovels and help me level out the driveway.
                      Hah. Ur gonna need to with that lip that's for sure

And nice new pick ups
                      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

so why does the visor have that bump on the right side? i know its 98-02 but what is supposed to go there that it needs clearance?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Thanks Kev.

Quashish, I believe the hump should be centered, but the photo makes it look funny; who knows, I may be wrong but I'll find out for sure soon. As far as the reason for the hump at all, it's to stiffen the spoiler itself and prevent it from sagging or warping like the early blizzshades did (or at least that's what I think it's there for).

Comment

gotcha

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

More stuff arrived in the mail today. Next purchase will most likely be a new set of wheels.
                              I'm really hoping this will quiet the car down a bit, knock down the raspy-ness but still maintain the flow.

Went ahead and bought another one. This time I'm using some strong ass tape. They're going to fuck it up if they try to take it off this time.

Went with a different brand this time around as well. I have to say it feels like a much thicker material and has less pronounced curves for support as a result. Glad I payed the few extra dollars for it.
                              Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Rear Visors FTW! I need to apply some stronger tape with mine. Mine didn't properly adhere. Well this is my chance to move it around and make it fit better. Keep up the good work man!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X