• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I hear that alot. Why is that?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Yeah, I hear that alot. Why is that?
      hear what that its a good combination? im not sure. but ive heard people use ebay coilovers and kybs and thier cars ride smooth.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
        hear what that its a good combination? im not sure. but ive heard people use ebay coilovers and kybs and thier cars ride smooth.
        they do. talk to sideswipe(Kris) and LeosH22. and me. im on Skunk2 struts and ebay coilovers and it rides smooth. just at low speeds it bounces a tad bit. ill get some MR sleeves to solve that.

Comment

Si, you remember how smooth my old EJ1 rode on Tein springs and KYB-GR2's. Best smoothing ride I ever had.

Comment

Not sure about that but what I do hear alot is that lowering springs on stock struts sucks!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Not sure about that but what I do hear alot is that lowering springs on stock struts sucks!
              oh, hell yea they do. Trust me on that, I have ground control coilovers in the front, and some off brand springs in the rear, it sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                oh, hell yea they do. Trust me on that, I have ground control coilovers in the front, and some off brand springs in the rear, it sucks ass.
                Really? How bad is it?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Really? How bad is it?
                  every hump on the road, my rear bounces terribly (struts are bout to blow I think), but Luna92's is worse than mine, and he has coilovers lol, I about got car sick at every bump riding with him lol.

Comment

And my Diy interior

[/QUOTE]

Really like it.how did you do it?
                    I also have the same kind of cb.

Comment

every hump on the road, my rear bounces terribly (struts are bout to blow I think), but Luna92's is worse than mine, and he has coilovers lol, I about got car sick at every bump riding with him lol.
                      I see what you're saying! But my struts are farely new(about 5 months old) so they should ride fine!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

RED?..........yea i forgot about. youd think me being mexican id know that shit. but if i ever have to go down to cali ill just have a separe interior, i aint trying to get shot. lol
                        hahaha... yeah man white wheels make it pop!!!! man if i was you i would get some 2000 grit sand paper.. wetsand it... buff it... make it like glass!!!! ish will be hot!!! trust me!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

I see what you're saying! But my struts are farely new(about 5 months old) so they should ride fine!
                          they should, but for me my motto is, you play to play, and when it comes to suspension, I gotta have the good shizz, I just need to start saving up lolz.

Comment

thats what i have!!! lol but my shit is dumped!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

they should, but for me my motto is, you play to play, and when it comes to suspension, I gotta have the good shizz, I just need to start saving up lolz.
                              That's true! Im not going to run them for long though...just til I get some tokicos. I'd rather roll on lowering springs and stock struts over being @ stock height!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by zacatecas View Post
                                And my Diy interior

Really like it.how did you do it?
                                I also have the same kind of cb.[/QUOTE]

i pulled the old fabric and just cut out out the new one, sprayed and laid.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Working...
                                X