C91BLX7 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    wheels and no drop looks even worse!!!!!

u would not believe how much more ud love the car.
    I wish it were that simple.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

word! get on that shit!

it makes it a completely different car!

how many lowered cb7s have u ridden in? most people who complain about ride quality should be riding in a caddy.... performance will always be a trade off for practicality....

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

It's a snowball factor. Im not doing JUST suspension. If i do a drop, im doing bushings, tie rods, etc and that shit adds up. For the cost of the drop and parts id want to do it right, i could easily hold onto for something else. It's been long enough and it's just time to move on.

I dont wanna clutter Drew Boy's MRT with it, as it's been covered in my MRT.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Whats the cheapest way to go for a drop thats not shitty?
          wat?

Comment

GCs and STR.Ts...?

Comment

i wouldnt think baout it that way.... save up for what u want and do that.... otherwise u will probably be doing it again. i would do new balljloints and tie rods.. just because u WILL drive the car differently with a drop.... not to mention ive had a ball joint break on me before. NOT FUN!

id look into gc/koni.... everyone mentions it for a reason. its AWESOME.

otherwise id do a full coilover setup like f&f... thats just me tho ive never been a fan of springs.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                GCs and STR.Ts...?
                pretty much comes out to the same price as type 1s
                wat?

Comment

T1s are decent, but meh. I like rebound adjustability, lol. My thing is, if i do a drop, i wanna be rid of any gap at all. I want at least the top of the tire, if not tucking 15s.

I have/had everything planned out in my MRT and i just cannot spend that much on this car. I dont hate the stance, im tiring of THIS car. I want something else. Even if its still a CB, i just want a different one.

If not GC/Koni, then the cup kit, maybe.

Comment

wheelgap FTL

The Chronicles.

Comment

My findings:

:::SPRINGS:::
                      GCs
                      Sprint Blues
                      Neuspeed Race

:::SHOCKS:::
                      Koni(Yellow)
                      STR.T
                      AGX

:::SYSTEMS:::
                      F/F T1
                      F/F T2
                      Cup Kit

Pick yer poison.

Comment

Not doing cup kit or race springs, my friend has a miata with hard springs like that and it makes me want to kill myself.
                        wat?

Comment

lol good luck then. a drop is going to make it ride a lot harder... man up.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                            lol good luck then. a drop is going to make it ride a lot harder... man up.
                            type 1s ride isnt too bad
                            wat?

Comment

wat?

Comment

Wut?

Comment

Working...
                                X