No announcement yet.

C91BLX7 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How have I missed this argument about lowering? J-spec is right. Lowering the cb7 makes it totally different and it is STILL the best/most enjoyable thing i've done with the car.

It comes down to what you want from your car Drew. You can go low without too harsh of a ride if its done right and your setup is carefully matched. If you don't want the super cup kit, then any coilover setup other than TEIN is going to be too harsh for you because those rates are even stiffer.

Off-the-shelf ground controls are right on the border of too stiff for street and good handling. I think they would be a nice choice for you.

I really wish CB7tuners were more educated about suspensions. People just don't know what they're doing. Everyone bolts on what they hear is good and that's it. If you understand how lowering the car and making the spring rate higher affect the dynamics of the car, then you can make a very wise decision about what suspension is best for you.

You really need to lower this car though lol.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Function n Form Type 1's. Full coilovers = WIN. After i installed the Tein Basics on mine i was addicted. Screw chicago potholes, you can swerve around them easily with coilovers.

Comment

I see, the floppy suspension is getting old quick.
        wat?

Comment

wat?

Comment

itcanhaseyes...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

nice. i love your headlights. imma look into some of those. thanks.

and yea. lowering a cb is the best thing youll ever do. i didnt like my cb untill i lowered it. and im just riding on d2 springs. cost me 120 and its been three months and i love it. and looks so much better then stock height.

Comment

Thank you. Tints are next one the list and then drop.
                wat?

Comment

wat?

Comment

Its so clean....Cleaner than the one before
                    Whats next on the list?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Throw some D's on this bitch!...and by that, I mean drop it!
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dude SLAMMMMMMM your CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll donate you my sleeves haha.

Comment

wat?

Comment

Oooh...purdy. White backlit LEDs?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X