No announcement yet.

hondamanf22 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I think I will just need to save some cash for it. As for the body work,just got two more truck. A semi and a f-450 work truck with a busted fender and door. We painted that frame on the wagon black today. Buddy wants me to redo his truck and got some vintage dirt bike parts and it just keep building up and people on here asking for stuff to be worked on and I can't keep up with what I have already. And have to working on the cb and i don't have the steam. Lol

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
      Yeah I think I will just need to save some cash for it. As for the body work,just got two more truck. A semi and a f-450 work truck with a busted fender and door. We painted that frame on the wagon black today. Buddy wants me to redo his truck and got some vintage dirt bike parts and it just keep building up and people on here asking for stuff to be worked on and I can't keep up with what I have already. And have to working on the cb and i don't have the steam. Lol
      Damn man thats a;ot of keep busy biz. When will it end lol
      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

could take a pic last night but this went in

Marry Jane

Comment

been a slow pace with the cb. just not enough time to do it all at once. fam has been slowing my process but did manage to do some stuff today

rotors,control arms and axles went back on with new axles nuts.

changed out some not so good shape bolts and nuts

hooked up shift cables and mount

connected most of the harness and have to fix a connector that busted off.

new spark plug wires 10.5mm black in color

slave cylinder

it was easier to get stuff on with no distraction.

what needs to go on:

radiator

some fluid for the tranny and clutch fluid, tires need to go on so I can drop it and get it off the jack stands.

Marry Jane

Comment

Clear your pm box lol
            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
              Clear your pm box lol
              cleared it lol had alot of sent message i had to clear pm away please.

Marry Jane

Comment

Your ride is looking nice man. Keep it up.
                ]

Comment

jockin the wheels

Comment

This car has come so far. Absolutely great job and dedication.
                    Originally posted by Quashish
                    hahaha

noobs be like where to be buying hella flush yo?

Comment

Originally posted by honda2014 View Post
                      This car has come so far. Absolutely great job and dedication.
                      Thanks I've been M.I.A. for a bit. The car has been sitting in the garage for some time. I haven't been able to do anything at the moment. I going to be a parent again and I've been spending a lot on medical bills and making my car payment and all that good life stuff.on our 09 ford flex. so she's been on the back burner for some time. but soon she'll get some attention. recent raise in my pay is going to make a big diff. 17+ an hr. I just gotta take care of my fam first.

So this is how she sits. basket and Inno rack(not installed), Racing Hart f24's. installed on one side spc camber anchor bolts.

Marry Jane

Comment

Working...
                      X