• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaboi jeff View Post
    nice work=D
    thank u sir!

You see models at every car show.
    But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Hey Nat, sounds like you have been busy!

You have accomplished heaps

Any ETA on the CB? Im not impatient just curious.

When i get off my back side i plan to have a MRT like this for the memories also

Yes, im am slightly sentimental and do believe that you cannot attain a full sense of appreciation of your present without an appreciation of your past.
      Last edited by JDMDriver; 03-09-2010, 08:02 AM.
      Rides:

Accord
      92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
      96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
      88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
      92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
      95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
      92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
      91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
      91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
      91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
      91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Actually looking at my family its similar to yours "kind of" as we all drive accords also.

Dad actually drives a nice CB7 which i bought for him. Its special as its the top of the range here and comes with the rare and coveted 4ws. Hope to post pics when i do a MRT.

My CB however is much much better and will keep it secret for now like your CB. Hint: It is an original with specs which I havnt seen on this site and others at all (wide though limited viewing so far)!

My brother drives a CD accord (not a CB) but i guess its still an accord ...lol It too is special as its the top spec CD Accord.

Mum doesnt drive so she has no CB but if she did she would no doubt own one
        Last edited by JDMDriver; 03-09-2010, 09:48 AM.
        Rides:

Accord
        92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
        96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
        88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
        95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
        91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
          Hey Nat, sounds like you have been busy!

You have accomplished heaps

Any ETA on the CB? Im not impatient just curious.

When i get off my back side i plan to have a MRT like this for the memories also

Yes, im am slightly sentimental and do believe that you cannot attain a full sense of appreciation of your present without an appreciation of your past.
          I have been very busy...
          And getting busier by the day. My new bumper came in today.
          Starting paint prep friday evening to have it ready for paint next monday.
          Then finally going to slap on my rims and tires now that the weather has finally cleared up. I'm so excited! And I cant wait to see how it turns out.

Comment

Here are the pics I promised of my updates.

Old POS head unit^^

New Kenwood Head unit^^

Old headlights^^

New "white-out" headlights

^^off the car

^^with clear corners

^^with HIDs on

^^with smoked corners

I still don't know about the clear bumper lights and I'm still deciding which corners to go with. I don't like either of the above looks very much at all. Wish I had one pieces. But I think I'm going to go with a smoked amber corner to match my tails (see pic below). What do you guys think?

PS. Don't tell me that the white doesnt match the blue. Because the car is getting painted next monday, so it won't be blue anymore.

Comment

1. You didnt paint the reflective surfaces of the light, did you? Kinda looks like you did...
              2. What color will the car be?
              3. OEM clear headlights with clear corners(with amber bulbs) look good. If not clear corners, then amber corners.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                1. You didnt paint the reflective surfaces of the light, did you? Kinda looks like you did...
                2. What color will the car be?
                3. OEM clear headlights with clear corners(with amber bulbs) look good. If not clear corners, then amber corners.

1.If you would read my postings earlier lol, I said I did paint the reflective surfaces, as I have extra headlights laying around and I wanted to know how bad the light out put would be. I like the look though. I can see well enough. I'm thinking of taking off the little bulb cover to help with visibility.

2.I'm not revealing the color of the car yet.

3. I hated the clear corners, they stuck out way too much from the headlights. They looks like shit. I think I'll probably go with amber.

Thanks for replying, I'm not getting many replies lately.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
                  Here are the pics I promised of my updates.

Old POS head unit^^

New Kenwood Head unit^^

Old headlights^^

New "white-out" headlights

^^off the car

^^with clear corners

^^with HIDs on

^^with smoked corners

I still don't know about the clear bumper lights and I'm still deciding which corners to go with. I don't like either of the above looks very much at all. Wish I had one pieces. But I think I'm going to go with a smoked amber corner to match my tails (see pic below). What do you guys think?

PS. Don't tell me that the white doesnt match the blue. Because the car is getting painted next monday, so it won't be blue anymore.

question: hows the visibility at night on ur white out headlights? just wondering cause i was going to do white or black house head lights

Comment

I was going to ask the same thing but on a different perspective.
                    How's the output without the chrome plating?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Loving the white housed headlights! But please, please, dont go with smoked corners, IMO amber or clear corners look much better.

Why dont you white house the clear corners?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by yaboi jeff View Post
                        question: hows the visibility at night on ur white out headlights? just wondering cause i was going to do white or black house head lights
                        On the dims, visibility is not very good at all. But then again I have 15Ks. So they're bad to begin with. I'm gonna get some 8k's soon to correct that. The high beams are actually pretty good with visibility so I'm gonna also experiment with taking off the bulb cover off the dims and see how visibility is after that.

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                        I was going to ask the same thing but on a different perspective.
                        How's the output without the chrome plating?
                        Chrome plating? I completely painted everything

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        Loving the white housed headlights! But please, please, dont go with smoked corners, IMO amber or clear corners look much better.

Why dont you white house the clear corners?

Thanks, I tried to white house the corners but couldnt get them apart! damn things are stuck together with some kind of really hard resin. Even heated they wouldnt get unstuck. Ill keep working on it though.

Comment

Needs tsx projectors now.

Comment

Gotta get that paint off the reflectors if you want your visibility back.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
                              Chrome plating? I completely painted everything
                              Yup, that's my Q. How's the output since the chrome plating is painted over?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

6k Ftw

Rip It Up
                                Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                                X