No announcement yet.

1BadCB : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All that stuff is unfortunate but it happens. Same shit happened to me with my car round 01. Car would shut off, fuel problem, then timing belt popped, all on the road too. Now I felt really discouraged and wad going to try and get a early model m3, but I said to myself, wait, I LOVE THIS CAR. Got a new motor Nd replaced and fixed what I needed to and it never left me on the road after that. Also, you need to find yourself a mechanic boyfriend, should be real easy for you. Then you won't have to pay for labor. Good luck with everything, cb just needs more Attention than cosmetics, that's all, chill.
    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
    Pm meX
    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
    H22A Swap
    I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
      nope, if you've been thru the shit that ive been through with that car, you wouldnt want to drive it anymore either...I've done a complete build on my EJ and spent a lot of money making it reliable. Something that I desperately need right now...and the cb is just not that at all. Its completely unreliable and breaks down at the worst times, not to mention that its a rolling death trap with all its fuel and electrical problems. Its already caught on fire once.
      Don't get rid of it let me tell you, I been through hell and back with mine and I still have tempermental issues with mine. i was once where you were like the others have said don't give!!! We all got your back on this one!!!

Think of it like this: It's the white CB that could!!! You know you can....
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

well the cb is officially parked in the yard...pretty much on its last legs.. Im pretty sure that my dad is going to sell it. Cuz its in his name. So I really have no say in it.

I hate giving up on it, I really do. But i have just completely lost interest in it. It is in such bad shape right now, my dad wants it gone cuz we're both sick of working on it.

Thanks for all the support though guys....

Really, I built a pretty clean ass EJ if I do say so myself. Im so proud of it. And its soooo good to have a reliable car thats great on gas.

You see models at every car show.
        But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Well, that just sucks.
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

My EJ coupe!

not bad for a civic that cost 130 bucks eh?

Comment

I hear you about the CB7...thats the exact reason I sold mine. And clean EJ. Auto or manual? You should make an MRT for it.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                I hear you about the CB7...thats the exact reason I sold mine. And clean EJ. Auto or manual? You should make an MRT for it.
                yea at least theres someone who understands my position...lol thank you Im in love with my EJ. Its auto...but I bought a 98 ex 5spd trans for it...gonna do a swap eventually. I'll make a mrt soon...

Comment

Np, I see you have big plans.
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

big changes....

Sold the CB yesterday. I was sad to see it go...
                    But in a way relieved...There were many memories in that car that I needed to let go of. Not good ones...

So anyways, I am about to make a MRT for my EJ coupe.
                    I know, just another civic, right?
                    Hope you guys still love me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
                      Sold the CB yesterday. I was sad to see it go...
                      But in a way relieved...There were many memories in that car that I needed to let go of. Not good ones...

So anyways, I am about to make a MRT for my EJ coupe.
                      I know, just another civic, right?
                      Hope you guys still love me.
                      why did you sell the accord? theres nothinhg wrong with a civic coupe. i got one also.

Comment

Sell Out

Just kidding but why didnt you sell it and find another low mileage CB in good condition. But civics are great too but I could never give up my CB. You did some nice work on it too, and your a girl. Anyway good luck with your next car.
                        FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                        Pm meX
                        I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                        H22A Swap
                        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Sad to find out she sold her CB. I can understand the reasons though.

It looks like she has not posted or responded in this thread for three months.

Hope your well Nat.
                            Rides:

Accord
                            92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                            96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                            88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                            95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                            91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Working...
                            X