Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEXAS_CB7_25 View Post
    Thats bad ass to hear man. The anticipation must be killing you lol
    Damn right its killing me its all I can think about mins seem like hours. Hours seem like days. And days seem like months. I could care a less about work or schhol this week lol. But soon enough it will happen. Man I'm itching so bad I need to take a trip to the J/Y to get some extra parts and try to get my laundry list down to a resonable amount. At least at the J/Y I can have some sort of release
    One Day At A Time
    "Honda Connaisseur"
    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Are you driving to KC Friday or Saturday?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Are you driving to KC Friday or Saturday?
        Unfortunatly I will not be coming. The car was checked out by AAA and they had it for three hours and came back with a laundry list worth of shit that needs to be done with it before it is deamed road worthy for long trips. Just a few whole in the mufffler leaking oil from rear main, upper cam, valve cover, oil in spark plug tubes, oil pan, leaky water pump, oil sending unit is malfunctioning sludgy, rust in radiator, CV boot is leaking, and there is a shit ton more fml. dude wants 2500 and there is over that in repairs that need to be done MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        One Day At A Time
        "Honda Connaisseur"
        Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett

Comment

So....whats the plan now?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            So....whats the plan now?
            Back to square one. Unfortunatly more than likley im going to buy something other than a CB right now. Just not having the best luck finding one that is not completly worthless. The one at the dealership would have been perfect but that was obviously too good to be true. I'm still going to keep a look out so looks like either 2000-2003 Accord EX 5speed 2000-2003 Maxima 5-6speed will have to do until I can find a decent 92-93 CB
            One Day At A Time
            "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

That maxima sounded like a good car.

Well, regardless, hit me up sometime man. I dont go to STL that often but it's been a while since Ive been KC, too.

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord View Post
                Back to square one. Unfortunatly more than likley im going to buy something other than a CB right now. Just not having the best luck finding one that is not completly worthless. The one at the dealership would have been perfect but that was obviously too good to be true. I'm still going to keep a look out so looks like either 2000-2003 Accord EX 5speed 2000-2003 Maxima 5-6speed will have to do until I can find a decent 92-93 CB
                buy my coupe off me its a better deal anyways for about the same price.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

The downs in life make the ups so much greater.
                  Glad your on the right path, and wish you the best in your new build.

Keep your head up and good friends close!
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                    The downs in life make the ups so much greater.
                    Glad your on the right path, and wish you the best in your new build.

Keep your head up and good friends close!
                    Thanks Brandon. Your valve cover will be the first thing to go on the next one. I do have some goods news. The first accord I was looking at is for sale again FTW Everything is in the works pray to god by next weekend I will be driving her home. I have said this all along any time I go to buying something other than CB it turns out to never work out for some reason or another. I am always brought back to a CB. I guess it truly is a match made in heaven
                    One Day At A Time
                    "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

Talked to my dad this morning he is in KC and the car was just dropped off to our personal honda mechanic. getting o so much closer I cant take it anymore please god let this be a good one and not a lemon like the last one
                      One Day At A Time
                      "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

Well no luck on the accord needs to much done to it. I have found a 92 LX coupe that is local and only $800 but needs a few things done to it the search goes on
                        One Day At A Time
                        "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

Sounds like you're having bad luck finding a good CB...

Comment

I hope you find one.....that sucks that your not having good luck....
                            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I am with CB. Just picked up a 1990 EX sedan lots of new parts no oil leaks and passed inspection with flying colors. All ready been to the jy twice this weekend. Doing an A head swap. Has rust pretty bad on the passenger side rear quarter panel but all in all a great deal for 1500 it came with 92-93 front bumper is completely wired for factory fogs and came with 6000k HID'S Brand new tires on five star ex alloy wheels and forgot to mention the oem rain guards. Have pictures will have something up by tomorrow. Ready to play and play hard when i'm finished heads will turn
                              One Day At A Time
                              "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

Working...
                              X