No announcement yet.

CB7Man : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if anyone has noticed anything out of the ordinary with my cluster?
    Your man for wiring solutions!
    CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
    CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

140? Is that from a wagon? Didn't notice it until you mentioned it though.
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

I think this "CB7man" guy is a real genius.

Props. Bringing life to an otherwise junker. AND, a CB nonetheless. Nice.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
          140? Is that from a wagon? Didn't notice it until you mentioned it though.
          I swapped just the Speedo from a 91 Wagon. Fit right in! Even keeps the 55mph mark lol
          I took apart the cluster and cleaned/tested all the bulbs and resaudered connections.
          Looking at the cluster I can see the milage is genuine, the OEM yellow marks on the screws were not disturbed. I could tell it was never removed.
          Just a sutble mod that most people overlook!

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
          I think this "CB7man" guy is a real genius.

Props. Bringing life to an otherwise junker. AND, a CB nonetheless. Nice.
          Thanks man!
          Its do it for the cars! I love the CB Chassis! These cars handle so nicely in stock form, Owning both cars side-by-side I can tell you they handle quite a bit different.
          The Coupe sits ~1 inch lower and feels a little stiffer on the shocks.
          The Sedan is higher and has a little more comfort in the suspension.

However I have no problem throwing either one into some tight ass corners at higher speeds
          Your man for wiring solutions!
          CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
          CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Working...
          X