X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostile
    replied
    UOTE=dee18701;2797376]x2
    Wagon is super sexy bro!! As for the 98-02 Accord intake only mod I needed was to drill a hole for the smaller (vacuum I think) line because the 98-02 intake only had the bigger one. Ohh and you might have to relocate or spin the battery sideways to get the filter in there.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanx.

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    didnt know you were in so.cal ahah, hope you enjoyed the weather and the car looks great!
    Thanx. Yeah, the weather was nice. I hit up the so cal thread to see if there was something going but fail.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    didnt know you were in so.cal ahah, hope you enjoyed the weather and the car looks great!

Leave a comment:

• dee18701
    replied
    Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
    I'm jealous of those nt03's.
    x2
    Wagon is super sexy bro!! As for the 98-02 Accord intake only mod I needed was to drill a hole for the smaller (vacuum I think) line because the 98-02 intake only had the bigger one. Ohh and you might have to relocate or spin the battery sideways to get the filter in there.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Thanks guys. Everytime I see those wheels on the CB9 I fall in love with them again. I would have left them on, but the 18 looked wierd to ne on the sedan.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    x2 Love the tintless look and clear front.

Leave a comment:

• ofr
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    The CB9 on vacation @ Santa Monica beach

Dang bro wagon looks nice with those rims.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    The CB9 on vacation @ Santa Monica beach

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I put some stuff up for sale. I need to clean out the garage and get funds to smog and sell the lx cb9.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Yeah defenitely. I'm still working on selling my wheels or my fogs.

Leave a comment:

• itstatcb7kid707
    replied
    damn thats not good.

im sorta having a similar problem but mine only steams. temp gauge stays the same.

you still want the wheels right?

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    No, I can't figure it out. I think the water pump is goIng out or I have a bad head gasket.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    have you solved ypour over heating issue,

Dang you going h22 nice man its about time HAHA

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    The wag took me to disneyland and back. The only issue was that it would start to heat up in stop and go traffic. I need to sell my 18 inch Enkeis and grey cb9 to get my H.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    The car is overheating when the car sits idle for a while. The radiator was recently replaced and bled properly, thermostat was changed a year ago, new rad hoses The old radiator was doing this so when I changed it out I thought it would stop. There are no visible leaks, but I have to top of the water every two weeks. Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Ive seen gold on a white cb and I really liked it, but I dont like to be to flashy. Its a tough choice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X