X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
    If you need help with anything, give me a call. Kind of miss working on these cars.
    Will do.

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
    I'm glad to see your back at it. I always liked your wagon. You were a big inspiration back in the day.
    Thanks, much appreciated. Almost done with the motor work. After this weekend she should be rolling

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    I'm glad to see your back at it. I always liked your wagon. You were a big inspiration back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• 4GAccordH22
    replied
    If you need help with anything, give me a call. Kind of miss working on these cars.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I picked up a 92 lx this weekend for cheap. Straight body but the head gasket blew. Should be fun.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I have, twice.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    I'm looking at a 91 cobalt blue ex with a stock flush spoiler. It's been parked for almost a year. I left my information on my business card at his door and I am hoping he calls me.
    You should knock on his door on your next visit.

Leave a comment:

• 4GAccordH22
    replied
    Let me know if you get it and decide to 'upgrade' it. I can help.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I'm looking at a 91 cobalt blue ex with a stock flush spoiler. It's been parked for almost a year. I left my information on my business card at his door and I am hoping he calls me.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    The more I look at it the more i realize I made the right decision. The next CB I build will be cleaner and better.

Leave a comment:

• 408cb7
    replied
    It's for sale again

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/4304538029.html

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
    Wow, vex' s cb is like starting where you left off.
    That's why I want to pick it up. It is clean.

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
    I've been considering selling mine, but I'd have to source my replacement vehicle... And with the FRESH rebuild, I'd probably have to ask too much for it.
    Been there.

Leave a comment:

• 4GAccordH22
    replied
    I've been considering selling mine, but I'd have to source my replacement vehicle... And with the FRESH rebuild, I'd probably have to ask too much for it.

Leave a comment:

• 408cb7
    replied
    Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    408cb7, I got a black ex coupe ;D but i'm moving into that one :3
    Damn you I'm so jealous haha

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    Wow, vex' s cb is like starting where you left off.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
    Sedan and solely a project car. Something that you know from the get go that you won't sell this time.
    That's right. I'm actually looking at Vex's cb7 right now. The only issue would be getting her home. Also the money I would be using for the suspension of the new accord would have to be used for the purchase. I get some money at the beginning of February so we shall see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X