Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostile
    replied
    Here of some pics of her status. I've been driving her a lot lately and really like the not slammed ride. 97 acoord se rims and cd5 lip.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    She is still available. I'll pm you my number

Leave a comment:

• faqncb7
    replied
    I got a buddy that's interested in her if she still for sale

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Originally posted by accordztech View Post
    Aww I dont get the intake? LOL. Its ok.

Im still trying bro. Im on edge. IM ON EDGE!
    The Edge of glory if you pick her up

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Thanks, that means a lot. His cb9 was my main inspiration besides primesniper.

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    i always see your wagon as my top list...after cbjoey!!!

Leave a comment:

• accordztech
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    I raised up the wagon and put on some 97 se rims with new tires. Its crazy how much smoother the ride is with thick tires and a inch in a half raise. Im going to take out the goodies I have on her like the DC strut bar and blacktrax im spacer to keep for my future cb project. The NT03's are already in storage. Im going to see if I can find a stock intake so I can also hold on to my AEM sri. It's been on every CB that i've owned and has some sentimental value.
    Aww I dont get the intake? LOL. Its ok.

Im still trying bro. Im on edge. IM ON EDGE!

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    That's also what I hope happens.

Leave a comment:

• Prez808
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    I agree, the 2013 accord is a win. I met up with your friend J today. If all goes well it looks like she'll have a good home. Thanks for the referral Erik.
    My pleasure, it would for sure go to a great home there. They already have 2 cb7's and he was part of the old school nor cal meets with his mint 91 accord that was sadly totaled. I hope wherever the wagon goes it stays in good hands.

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I agree, the 2013 accord is a win. I met up with your friend J today. If all goes well it looks like she'll have a good home. Thanks for the referral Erik.

Leave a comment:

• Prez808
    replied
    Awww damn sad to see this one go! It is so clean! Man I love the 2013 Accords though. Honda really got it right this time!

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I raised up the wagon and put on some 97 se rims with new tires. Its crazy how much smoother the ride is with thick tires and a inch in a half raise. Im going to take out the goodies I have on her like the DC strut bar and blacktrax im spacer to keep for my future cb project. The NT03's are already in storage. Im going to see if I can find a stock intake so I can also hold on to my AEM sri. It's been on every CB that i've owned and has some sentimental value.
    Last edited by Hostile; 02-16-2013, 01:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 4GAccordH22
    replied
    If you traded in HER car, it's only fair that she get the new one...

And that way, you can keep the wag!

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I posted this ^ before I read your post. Yeah, I was hopeing to convince my wife to keep it, but it didnt work out. All the blood, sweat, tears, and money will be for nothing. But you know what they say happy wife happy life. I've even considered letting her mob the new car lol. Now the question is, do I part it out or sell it as is?

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    I have to sell the cb9. When we bought our 2013 accord they took my wifes 99 accord as a trade in. I foolishly thought that my wife was going to be happy with the wagon, but that is not the case. I cannot be greedy and try to keep both so im selling the wagon to get her a p11 g20 or another cg6. I've had it on craigslist for a couple of weeks, and had a couple of inquiries but they are waiting for their taxes lol. If it sells, im already planning my return in a couple of years with a 92 sedan 5 speed ex project car.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X