No announcement yet.

cb7rush : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flush mount looks good son.. I need to see more pics though.. can you still see scratches on it?

Comment

you can see the scratches, but ehh..i would prefer it to have small little scratches than it to be sanded so much and warped to shit..

and reese..youre just jeajouls..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
      Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
      Originally posted by bmxicansd
      so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Me jealous lol maybe a lil

But you know me and my plans so soon the shoe will be on the other foot my lil grass hopper haha
        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Hey man that shit is clean.

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

thanks man..well my battery cable went bad and got stranded trying to figure out what the problem was..now i realized that the one going from the battery to the fusebox was shorted out..

update number 2 is that i took out my carpet and washed it..as of right now its hanging outside to dry..it will probably go in next week..or i might just leave it off until get the sound deadening out

update 3, sellimg my subwoofer and amp because i need cash..my wedding suit is gonna cost me over 250 and i need cash asap..

update 4..finally put my seatbelt more towards the back seat and not straight down..

other updates, my girl just bought her dress for the wedding..cant see it until then, but im sure its nice..the suit i am going to get is going to be a calvin klein suit, black with black striping..

Rush

Comment

Nice, I havent done shit good sir, need to though lol

And where the $%%$ have you been man barely hear from you. I thought your future Mrs put you on time out from me since you spend money on the cb due to my influence over you HAHA
              Last edited by Darkcloud; 06-23-2011, 02:03 AM.
              NEW CB

new

Comment

lol..naw man..just been busy due to work and finals week..but school is over now and work is calming down..but its gona pick up again soon..idk if im gona make it to next weeks meet either..i got alot of shit on my hands and have no time..i got 2 months til the wedding and im broke as fuck!!!

Rush

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                  lol..naw man..just been busy due to work and finals week..but school is over now and work is calming down..but its gona pick up again soon..idk if im gona make it to next weeks meet either..i got alot of shit on my hands and have no time..i got 2 months til the wedding and im broke as fuck!!!
                  bLAME gEORGE BUSh AND ArrNold S for meesin up the the economy HAHA, but all seriousness I feel your pain man
                  NEW CB

new

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                    bLAME gEORGE BUSh AND ArrNold S for meesin up the the economy HAHA, but all seriousness I feel your pain man
                    i think we all feel his pain, i now i am!!!

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

liking the stripped interior, just need to tie up some loose ends

Comment

thanks guys..need to fix some minor things here and there..but other than that its running shitty..getting shitty gas mileage..idk why

Rush

Comment

I swa that you are selling the bumper setup

Dont sell them wheels man but whats new on the cb, I have a feeling not much fue to you uber busy life at the moment
                          NEW CB

new

Comment

whats up hector i seen that cb parked on auto zone it looked sexy . are you planning on selling your rims?
                            AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                            JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
                              whats up hector i seen that cb parked on auto zone it looked sexy . are you planning on selling your rims?
                              No he isnt, if he does I'll go to his house and kick in the nuts
                              NEW CB

new

Comment

LOL..NAW rims are staying.but the bumper im selling just for extra cash..i could use the cash. but if it doesnt sell by the end of august im keeping it.

Rush

Comment

Working...
                                X