Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnE eYe GuY
    hey does your friend need that tranny?
    let me talk to him.he wants to convert his tranny. so he's looking for the pedals,clutch line,and ecu.and shifter assy.so i will let you know

trikspeed
    team2to
    email.hdoubleduce@hotmail.com
    aim.jdmcb3h22
    myspace.com/trikspeedracing

Originally posted by accord4thgen
    "Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

car is almost done,making a come back with a new set up.will have new pics up this august.stay tune

trikspeed
      team2to
      aim.jdmcb3h22

"Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

i'm excited!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7
          car is almost done,making a come back with a new set up.will have new pics up this august.stay tune
          August? Why not end of July
          anyway, cant wait either..

Comment

HOLY SHIT!! Not to knock on StickyDilJoe, or Joey but this IS what I'm talking about! there's a different AURA that surrounds her. she's got some personality it seems like. Wow.....no more words! thanks man, when i saw joey's car, i was like, "damn, someone beat me to it," but yours.... she inspires me!!!
            R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

NICE

Comment

WoW i havent seen this thread in a loooong time!! i was actually lucky enough to see this car in person back in the late summer of 2005? i think...when we all met in lynnwood...

man i dunno if he is even around this community these days

very nice! always inspiring....
                Sean
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Very nice car. Great choice of mods also.
                  600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by EdgarCb7
                    HOLY SHIT!! Not to knock on StickyDilJoe, or Joey but this IS what I'm talking about! there's a different AURA that surrounds her. she's got some personality it seems like. Wow.....no more words! thanks man, when i saw joey's car, i was like, "damn, someone beat me to it," but yours.... she inspires me!!!
                    thanks for all the comments,hopfully soon i can have some updated pix up.

trikspeed
                    team2to
                    aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7
                      thanks for all the comments,hopfully soon i can have some updated pix up.
                      gia, gia!! hurry with those; she's a beauty!!....... what's her name?
                      you guys do name your cb's, right?
                      R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

didn't know you were still arounD! we need some updates mayne.
                        OS^e
                        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

that car is bodacious! i love the color

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                            didn't know you were still arounD! we need some updates mayne.
                            just been busy working on my ride and working,i will have pics up soon hopfully.haha i will keep all you guys updated

trikspeed
                            team2to
                            aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

Damn! Looks clean, I'm lovin' it!
                              Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
                              Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
                              Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

How much is your car lowered by? And I thought Tanabe didn't make coilovers for our cars? I was visiting their site and they dont list any for 90-93 accords..

Comment

Working...
                                X