No announcement yet.

jdmtrikcb7 : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, car looks hot!!! how many set of rims do u have?
    =my idea of classic JDM
    to my car page

Comment

Originally posted by chiaboi_AcCorD
      damn, car looks hot!!! how many set of rims do u have?
      3 sets and still collecting lol

trikspeed
      team2to
      email.hdoubleduce@hotmail.com
      aim.jdmcb3h22
      myspace.com/trikspeedracing

Originally posted by accord4thgen
      "Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

I think you have 2 many phat wheels... you need to send a set to Paducah, KY
        OS^e
        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

yea that cage is really. nice i have seen others but look like shit. what application did you use from cusco. please let us know... props for all the good items.. where did you get the spoon calipers for and how much. thanks

maury

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
            yea that cage is really. nice i have seen others but look like shit. what application did you use from cusco. please let us know... props for all the good items.. where did you get the spoon calipers for and how much. thanks

maury
            i bought the caliper for $1200 bucks from a friend that is a spoon dealer.

trikspeed
            team2to
            aim.jdmcb3h22

"Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

Reeeeeally nice car man... I love the color and rims..

I have a question tho.. how did you do the rear fog light? Did you cut it out yourself? Were the measurements easy to do?
              My Members Ride page!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco
                Reeeeeally nice car man... I love the color and rims..

I have a question tho.. how did you do the rear fog light? Did you cut it out yourself? Were the measurements easy to do?
                yeah i cut it myself,just used a photo of another accord from japan and matched it up as close to the photo,it wasnt very hard to do.

trikspeed
                team2to
                aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7
                  yeah i cut it myself,just used a photo of another accord from japan and matched it up as close to the photo,it wasnt very hard to do.
                  man that shit is hot! im suprised you didnt take the carpet out...i want my car to look like that!
                  Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 11-12-2005, 09:27 PM.

Comment

thanks about the reply for the calipers. what about that cusco bars. any word on that. thanks

Comment

i think you have more $$ in rims then i do my entire car :P that shits nice as hell

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
                        i think you have more $$ in rims then i do my entire car :P that shits nice as hell
                        no no no i dont have rims that cost more than your car =p

trikspeed
                        team2to
                        aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                          thanks about the reply for the calipers. what about that cusco bars. any word on that. thanks
                          mmmm????? i can't tell ya

trikspeed
                          team2to
                          aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

nice car. the wood dash kit looks classy. color is nice too. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7
                              mmmm????? i can't tell ya
                              some how i figured that he was and isnt going to tell anyone. i cant blame you if dont. if you do everybody would get one

Comment

That this is really sick!

But...you have all that stuff...and fake woodgrain on your dash? Is that what I see? haha! Word.
                                + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
                                X