Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7
    remember i work for honda so i get free fluids all day long

I'm a tech at a GM dealer. My whole family drives GMs but me, so theyre usually pretty good to me.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
      I'm a tech at a GM dealer. My whole family drives GMs but me, so theyre usually pretty good to me.
      atlease i converted my dad into driving a honda,he has my other 91 accord coupe cause his chev lumina blew a head gasket and got shitty gas milage.he loves my 91 accord and he wont give it back haha,and the rest of my family drives subaru hahah

trikspeed
      team2to
      email.hdoubleduce@hotmail.com
      aim.jdmcb3h22
      myspace.com/trikspeedracing

Originally posted by accord4thgen
      "Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7

i wounder if that motor would fit in there
        very bling!
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
          very bling!
          breaking my bank!!!!!!!!!working overtime for this one

trikspeed
          team2to
          email.hdoubleduce@hotmail.com
          aim.jdmcb3h22
          myspace.com/trikspeedracing

Originally posted by accord4thgen
          "Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

this will put us on the map...
            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

is this for ur other dail driver? which i assume u have since ur CB was down for a year for the tuck-n-shave....

it would definately set u apart from the rest if its planned for the CB and its unique and i commend you for it....BUT i gotta ask.

what are the REAL benefits of it over your current setup?? just curious..thats all
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

LOL....yes its going in the CB!!

And to answer all the people asking why would you put a K in an Accord?

Answer = WHY NOT!!!
                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Theres gotta be a first for everything right?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                  My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                    this will put us on the map...
                    Basically...

Magazine bound fa sho

Very exciting.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I have always liked your CB and for some reason (I dont know why ) I never put any cooments. But now that look MAN! Your shit is going to be hot bro. Cant wait to see "K" in the CB...by the way the ride is a Beaut
                      14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Can i buy your h22 swap
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

beat me to it. lol when u plan on puttin it in? im doin a 24 at around 6 months from now "yes im puttin it out there". so cb7tuner could have best of both engines. 20 and 24
                          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                            beat me to it. lol when u plan on puttin it in? im doin a 24 at around 6 months from now "yes im puttin it out there". so cb7tuner could have best of both engines. 20 and 24
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                              i did my homework for these swaps. im in the process of saving up
                              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

WOW! a K-serises in a CB... my dream came true... I just wish I could have been the one to do it. lol... Good for you man! cant wait to see the finished product!
                                What you doin' bout' mounts... CRX Hasports maybe?
                                Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
                                Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
                                Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

Working...
                                X