jdmtrikcb7 : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
    I was gonna say the same exact shit. Ive been a member since 2005 and never seen this car. Fuckin car is clean as hell. 5 speed SE and clean as hell, cant top that. I was in suspense reading page by page to see what happened with the k series. But if you sold your H motor why didnt you have enough to finsih the k swap. Anyway nice ride killa, chill
    my h motor never sold and i still had it i collected alot of stuff for the k swap but ran short on funds so the k motor sold faster with all the parts,then i just focus on the h motor to get the car back onto the road and drive it and enjoy it also.i sold alot stuff to make ends meet due to hard times like the economy but i told myself i would never sell my accord!
    Last edited by jdmtrikcb7; 11-11-2010, 07:29 PM.

trikspeed
    team2to
    email.hdoubleduce@hotmail.com
    aim.jdmcb3h22
    myspace.com/trikspeedracing

Originally posted by accord4thgen
    "Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7 View Post
      i sold alot stuff to make ends meet due to hard times like the economy but i told myself i would never sell my accord!
      yes! love the car

A & A Auto Service
      Pro-Spec
      TorontoJDM
      "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox View Post
        yes! love the car
        thanks man! what is new now in days on this site?been out of the loop too long

trikspeed
        team2to
        aim.jdmcb3h22

"Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

This car is fucking sick!!
          2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
          2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
          CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
          GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
            This car is fucking sick!!
            thanks man

trikspeed
            team2to
            aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

lol nice update! where u been man?

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                lol nice update! where u been man?
                M.I.A haha i have been really busy with alot of stuff and didnt play with my accord for bout 2 years it just sat in the garage,then i started to build my crx and bought a subaru wrx wagon,i have to many projects haha

trikspeed
                team2to
                aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

this car is HOT !!!
                  frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

^ X2 But I have to ask, what is the decal that you have on the back windows and what do they mean?

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                      ^ X2 But I have to ask, what is the decal that you have on the back windows and what do they mean?
                      it says "trikspeed" thats our car club

trikspeed
                      team2to
                      aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

That rollin shot on earlyer page, the rims look so perfect in motion! right size, right drop!!

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                        UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                        NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                          That rollin shot on earlyer page, the rims look so perfect in motion! right size, right drop!!
                          thanks

trikspeed
                          team2to
                          aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

Inspirational in so many ways. Gorgeous car you have there, very nice work.

God damn I want a coupe... but a reliable engine's gotta come first

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7 View Post
                              no i didnt sell the car i still have it sitting in my garage i have been really busy with work and other projects,i bag the k20 swap due to funds.but the car is still running with a new set up this is the most recent pic of my car

Beautiful.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                              White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Nice SE coupe bro im really diggin the stance its perfect! Hope you can make it out to the NW spring meet! Would be nice to see this thing in person

8 Accords so far:
                                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X