kouzie : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats on AOTY brah

dont pull a typical mag feature and get your award then sell the car dude! haha love your accord its an inspiration to all

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      nothing good.
      been great, never been better

just thinking about selling all my hondas
      This dude....so you take the title and now you selling....wow.....

Congrats anyway bro....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

congrats on the AOTY . sweet title man .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

congrats buddy! and if you do decide to sell it make sure it goes to a cb7 member so it can live on!
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!
          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Congrats man... thanks for the card... its all up to you on what you want to do but look how far u have come man.
            My RIDE

Comment

congrats on winning AOTY must be the best feeling in the world to see all ure hard work and dedication pay off and PLEASEEE!!!!! do not sell ure car dont even think about it i think all that snow is fucking with ure head lol but yea bro that is one hell of a car u got there its one hell of a insperation to me and to all of us here

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNiCaNoCB7 View Post
                that is one hell of a car u got there its one hell of a inspiration to me and to all of us here
                This!!
                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

Congrats man! You get AOTY and you are thinking bout selling.....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                  PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

ACOTY! congrates bro. and thanks for the card

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr
                      All? i don't come on CB tuner anymore, how meny you got?
                      Right now, only three. I sold the rest already.

Originally posted by jimy
                      You want to come over to Subaru too.
                      I would but I know nothing about them.
                      I was looking at something big like FJ/TACOMA

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                      Just as you made Accord Of The Year...i think not..
                      Originally posted by lilb_1979
                      lol, you get AOTY and now your wanting to sell it?? Someone need to punch you in the face! lol

only time will tell.

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                      congrats on AOTY brah

dont pull a typical mag feature and get your award then sell the car dude! haha love your accord its an inspiration to all
                      Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7
                      This dude....so you take the title and now you selling....wow.....

Congrats anyway bro....
                      Originally posted by stretch JDM
                      congrats on the AOTY . sweet title man .
                      Eh? Last time I looked I didn't stand a chance.

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                      congrats buddy! and if you do decide to sell it make sure it goes to a cb7 member so it can live on!
                      Yes, that is a must.

Originally posted by ofr
                      Congrats man... thanks for the card... its all up to you on what you want to do but look how far u have come man.
                      sorry I forgot all about it this year so the card was late.

Originally posted by DoMiNiCaNoCB7
                      congrats on winning AOTY must be the best feeling in the world to see all ure hard work and dedication pay off and PLEASEEE!!!!! do not sell ure car dont even think about it i think all that snow is fucking with ure head lol but yea bro that is one hell of a car u got there its one hell of a insperation to me and to all of us here

No feeling as I didn't know I won.
                      Yes the snow are part of it too.

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
                      Congrats man! You get AOTY and you are thinking bout selling.....
                      I'm not even sure if I did.

Originally posted by 2lowcb7
                      ACOTY! congrates bro. and thanks for the card
                      sorry for the late holiday card. Running slow on thing this year.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Bro i love how you got two of the best looking cars and turn them even more nicer than hell...!!!! I was wondering can you email on my page how did you do those headlight washer...Im just dying in doing this mod!!!
                        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy
                          Bro i love how you got two of the best looking cars and turn them even more nicer than hell...!!!! I was wondering can you email on my page how did you do those headlight washer...Im just dying in doing this mod!!!
                          Time and money are what we're talking about.

Well,first thing; did you buy or have the headlight washers yet?
                          You need those first.

After that its as simple as one, two, and three.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                            Time and money are what we're talking about.

Well,first thing; did you buy or have the headlight washers yet?
                            You need those first.

After that its as simple as one, two, and three.
                            ya i bought them...do i drill a hole or something???
                            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Its official!!

Congrats again bro!!
                              Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                              Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy
                                ya i bought them...do i drill a hole or something???
                                Yes sir.
                                Look at this page:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...71545&page=191

Hope it'll help. Best to take off bumper.

Originally posted by lilb_1979
                                Its official!!

Congrats again bro!!
                                Thank you sir. Like I mention before I might just change my mind after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X