• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
    very nice and clean!!!
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Gsquat View Post
    Wow. That's gorgeous. That ride height is perfect. A lot of people drop it way too low but that it perfect looking. Where in AZ? I'm moving to the Phoenix area soon.
    Thanks yeah its not too bad right now. Still scrapes over speed bumps and a few dips but I'm looking to go just a little lower. Just enough to close the gaps and not cringe every time I pull or back out of the driveway.

I'm in east mesa right now. Where about are ya moving to?

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
      thanks!

cbs? you know it's just one right? lol but thank you! yeah i agree, dark colors just make them look that much cleaner.
      Yeah i know you only have one lol. I dont even know why i wrote that... My bad

Comment

i guess maybe I can buy all 4.
        Pleeeaaassseee

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

here is a pic taken from the little meet we had this past weekend.

bling!
          next to mah Susie.

Comment

yeah man, i definitely like your cb. & i think those RSX seats will look good in there. but yeah if you wanna cruise or hang out sometime hit me up.
            We need to do this again. soon.

Comment

i am loving you cb

Comment

Thanks

Thanks yeah its not too bad right now. Still scrapes over speed bumps and a few dips but I'm looking to go just a little lower. Just enough to close the gaps and not cringe every time I pull or back out of the driveway.

I'm in east mesa right now. Where about are ya moving to?
                Well I'll be bringing my freshly painted black lx coupe to about the same area. Looking at houses all over that area (Mesa, Gilbert, Scottsdale...). Leaving Monday so we gotta get something nailed down now. Visited there for the first time last weekend. I love it! I know the summers are brutal, but I'm sure northern Michigan winters are equally brutal cold. I'm sick of winter here.

Comment

Well I'll be bringing my freshly painted black lx coupe to about the same area. Looking at houses all over that area (Mesa, Gilbert, Scottsdale...). Leaving Monday so we gotta get something nailed down now. Visited there for the first time last weekend. I love it! I know the summers are brutal, but I'm sure northern Michigan winters are equally brutal cold. I'm sick of winter here.
                  Its really not bad once you get used to it, but at the same time when it's cold you can always add layers,but when it's hot there's only so much you can take off. But if You get too hot or start to miss the winter feel you can visit flag or sunrise during ski season. Ill be hitting sunrise for sure this season.

Well when you make the move, maybe we can meet up and do a little photoshoot of the cbs or something.

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                  Yeah i know you only have one lol. I dont even know why i wrote that... My bad
                  lol its all good.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Pleeeaaassseee
                  Ugh, well if I buy all 4.....pm how much it would be shipped for all 4
                  Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                  next to mah Susie.
                  Yep 2 tone susie
                  Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                  We need to do this again. soon.
                  Yeah it was pretty fun
                  Originally posted by Gecko1 View Post
                  i am loving you cb
                  Thanks man!
                  Last edited by sikz6; 11-17-2010, 02:24 AM.

Comment

I'd love to see your cb for sure. When my cb is finished it'll look a bit like yours, but 2dr. 15" Enkei pkr's so the wheels will resemble yours and it's black. But yeah, I'll hit ya up when we're all settled.

As for winter, it's not for me. I've lived in Northern MI all my life and I want nothing to do with the winters here. I mean, when you breathe in through your nose and your nose hairs freeze together instantly, that sucks. Or day that are, with the windchill, -40. Seriously, most people never feel what -40 feels like. For me, no thanks. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy.

Comment

I'd love to see your cb for sure. When my cb is finished it'll look a bit like yours, but 2dr. 15" Enkei pkr's so the wheels will resemble yours and it's black. But yeah, I'll hit ya up when we're all settled.
                      Coupes always look good, especially black ones. I love the look of lummiecb7's old cb. That thing was so nice. But yeah, sounds good man.
                      As for winter, it's not for me. I've lived in Northern MI all my life and I want nothing to do with the winters here. I mean, when you breathe in through your nose and your nose hairs freeze together instantly, that sucks. Or day that are, with the windchill, -40. Seriously, most people never feel what -40 feels like. For me, no thanks. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy.
                      Well then you should do just fine here lol. You can wear tshirt and jeans year-round.our winters normally go from end of november early December to late February early March. But like yesterday it was 80 degrees lol

Comment

You guys are killing me!

I spent 6 months there; October though April and I friggin loved it! I wanna go back but I wanna experience a summer first. I hate humidity but it still gets 115, 120+ and even with little to no humidity, those temps are no joke.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Kimbo, YGPM, if you didnt already know.

Comment

You guys are killing me!

I spent 6 months there; October though April and I friggin loved it! I wanna go back but I wanna experience a summer first. I hate humidity but it still gets 115, 120+ and even with little to no humidity, those temps are no joke.
                            What do you mean we're killing you? I wasn't bagging on AZ. I like it here. And of course oct-april is gonna be nice. most of that is our "winter" lol All I'll say is if you don't like the heat, don't live here. You wont make it one month in the summer.
                            Kimbo, YGPM, if you didnt already know.
                            Replied

Comment

I meant talking about it. You guys are making me miss it, lol. Depending on how certain events turn out; I've contemplated possibly moving there. But that's a HUGE maybe.

Comment

I meant talking about it. You guys are making me miss it, lol. Depending on how certain events turn out; I've contemplated possibly moving there. But that's a HUGE maybe.
                                Do it, it's the cool thing to do lol

Got my hid kit and my projectors in. Hopefully i'll be able to install them today, since it should be a simple install.

Comment

Working...
                                X