No announcement yet.

sikz6 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1pcers will make your front end look SO much better. Are you doing anything wheel-wise or you just rocking the CD wheels for now?

Ray wants my set of fogs. I think YOU should buy them instead.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

you're gonna wish u bought a reclineable seat once u get those. TRUST. they are comfortable and all but damn i really wished it would go back like 40 degrees. its hard on my car on long trips... i went out of town for the first time back in oct with my newly installed sparco. it was borederline uncomfortable for me. but sitting in a gt3rs and the gtr was well worth the drive
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        1pcers will make your front end look SO much better. Are you doing anything wheel-wise or you just rocking the CD wheels for now?

Ray wants my set of fogs. I think YOU should buy them instead.
        Yeah I'm gonna get the gunmetal buddy clubs and see how I like those for a while, at least until I gather more money for a nicer set of wheels. I'm done with the CD wheels and the smoked corners lol too much black. Nah I don't want fogs. I like the look of the 9293 bumper without them. plus with the intersection lights and sidemarkers I think it'll be too much.
        Originally posted by tommi View Post
        you're gonna wish u bought a reclineable seat once u get those. TRUST. they are comfortable and all but damn i really wished it would go back like 40 degrees. its hard on my car on long trips... i went out of town for the first time back in oct with my newly installed sparco. it was borederline uncomfortable for me. but sitting in a gt3rs and the gtr was well worth the drive
        I ride with my stock seat all the way up all the time. I never recline it unless I go to take a nap or something. And Aaron has sparcos in his teggy and I don't mind them. Idk with my back, the most comfortable position is fully upright. And slight angle backwards and it hurts like a bitch.

Click picture to see my mrt
        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

dam. going all out with all this new stuff. cb is gona look great. and already does. is that a replica grill? or gsquare?

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
            dam. going all out with all this new stuff. cb is gona look great. and already does. is that a replica grill? or gsquare?
            Yeah lol a little. Thanks. Its a replica. JL grill

Comment

looks good. i had one and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
                looks good. i had one and loved it.
                Yeah, he makes some quality stuff. I like it so far

Comment

well, tried ordering seat rails for my bride seat twice already and both times orders have been cancelled due to out of stock when the company says they have them, so trying for a third time. hopefully i can get it this time.

Comment

I just looked at your whole thread great job girl car has came along way
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                      I just looked at your whole thread great job girl car has came along way
                      thanks! yeah it's definitely in a little better shape than when i got it. your ride is looking good as always. you've definitely made some changes for the better. you really selling it?

Comment

You car is looking very sweet with all the new stuff your putting on it.

I think you should go with the Enkei rims you showed a picture of. I think they would best complement your car.

The JL grille looks really good on the front. He makes VERY good stuff. I noticed that your grille sags a little bit in the center.

Reason for that is the rubber seal thats on the hood has little clips and thats whats causing it to sag. What I did on mine for the short while I had it was take that 1 clip out and use rubber cement in its place and no more sag .
                        Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Originally posted by dooey52 View Post
                          You car is looking very sweet with all the new stuff your putting on it.

I think you should go with the Enkei rims you showed a picture of. I think they would best complement your car.

The JL grille looks really good on the front. He makes VERY good stuff. I noticed that your grille sags a little bit in the center.

Reason for that is the rubber seal thats on the hood has little clips and thats whats causing it to sag. What I did on mine for the short while I had it was take that 1 clip out and use rubber cement in its place and no more sag .
                          thanks, yeah the grill isn't sagging, its just the hood. i was messing with the adjustments and just snapped a picture real quick. no more gaps now though.

idk i keep going back and forth. I like the enkei rims but i think i wanna go with bbs rs or ssr reverse mesh after the buddy clubs so i gotta save up for those instead.

Comment

The BBS mesh look SWEET on any car.

To bad they are expensive as hell and hard to find.
                            Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Originally posted by dooey52 View Post
                              The BBS mesh look SWEET on any car.

To bad they are expensive as hell and hard to find.
                              haha yeah, thats why i gotta save up for them. I'm going all out.

Comment

man i love black coupes
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155493
                                NY

Follow @cb7_society on Instagram

h22 swap fund - $24.95

Comment

Working...
                                X