X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShiroiKinCB
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post

How much did you pay for the stinkys? (Enkei's)

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    glad to see you're back kimmy. if u need anything i wont be far.
    Last edited by tommi; 06-29-2013, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    So after a bit of a hiatus, I am slowly getting back into working on the cb. Getting some parts in shortly and should be getting a head this week, so I can put my beauty back together. woohoo! oh how I've missed the cb world and my cb family.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    the black paint is so beautiful. I need a PJ =(

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    how are ya??
    I'm doing alright, how are you man?

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
    Any updates?
    Not yet things have been postponed a bit due to my back. I'm supposed to be having surgery here shortly. Hopefully, i won't have anymore problems and will finally be able to work on my cb for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    how are ya??

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Yup some money is always a plus.

How have you been Kim???
    I've been alright, just trying to keep my head above water. I know things will get better soon, just have to endure the bad to get the good. Would like to get the cb running again, but haven't had the time or money. Maybe in the spring. What about you Reese?

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    Still got it. Haven't been able to do much lately since money is tighter than ever. I got laid off at Humana, so now I'm waitressing and the money isn't the greatest. But some money is better than no money.
    Yup some money is always a plus.

How have you been Kim???

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
    Do you still have your CB7? Haven't seen you post in ages
    Still got it. Haven't been able to do much lately since money is tighter than ever. I got laid off at Humana, so now I'm waitressing and the money isn't the greatest. But some money is better than no money.

Leave a comment:

• Losiracer2
    replied
    Do you still have your CB7? Haven't seen you post in ages

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    omagassh they nice :3 glad you're okay!

Leave a comment:

• thepowderblue
    replied
    I hope you can get the broken plugs out.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    I sanded and primed the sigma lip a week or 2 ago. I'll post up pics in a little bit (or tomorrow if i fall asleep lol). Will get it painted here soon, maybe next paycheck if i have a few extra bucks.

I'm taking another head i got (thanks to Kai) to the machinist on tuesday. Hopefully I'll have a better outcome than the last time.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by texas_cb7 View Post
    yea,i had the original enkie 92's on my sedan
    nice.
    Originally posted by Luis View Post
    Kim! omfg! i love the
    new wheels.. i always wanted those wheels but i was too afraid that i wasnt gonna pull it off on my car... If only they made them in bronze the i'd give them a shot.. The gold would just look tacky on my seatle silver coupe.

Plz post pics up asap!
    thanks, yeah i wasn't too sure about the gold. i was thinking the same about bronze, i think bronze would make the flake in my GBP pop a little. But i figured you can't go wrong with silver.

I'll probabaly get tires next paycheck, since this paycheck was a small one. So pics will be up sometime after that lol.
    Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
    what is happening to the 7 spoke ex wheels kimbo? if you're letting them go, please get at me on Facebook.
    Don't worry, Ray you already got dibs. lol I'll hit you up after i get tires for the 92s.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X