Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sikz6
    replied
    And here are the door sills as promised.

Sorry if they upload funny. I had to send them from my laptop to my phone and upload them through the photobucket app. Due to my internet not working on the laptop.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
    Coolio shocks/springs is what I had in mind
    I'll definitely let you know when I'm ready to swap them out.
    Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
    That's a sexy bra you got there! Lol looks great! I'm glad it got a good home. How did you like the eibach meet?
    Thanks again Josh. I will take care of it. I'm gonna try not to ride around with it on a lot, so I wont get the sun line on my hood and to keep it in good shape.
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    DAMN I need a bigger bar
    Damn. In that case, hope you're getting a roll cage as well. Lol
    Mind you I take those roundabouts going about 45 50. That's when I can feel a difference, not when I go the posted 15 20mph. Lol no difference there.
    Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    It's incredibly clean I like the new pics ^_^d its always fun to come check out your MRT, I enjoy every bit of it good luck on getting another job :3
    Thanks. I'm really liking your classy ride as well my friend.
    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    You going "back in" or are you gonna stay out?
    Oh I'm going back in. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. But in the mean time I need a job to pay the bills. Aaron makes good money at AFI but not enough for all the bills. At least I still get my VA money every month. That definitely helps. But having the extra cash on hand is nice.
    Last edited by sikz6; 05-19-2011, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    Thanks Mikey, slowly but surely it's coming together. Even slower now since I am out a job but hopefully it wont be for long.
    You going "back in" or are you gonna stay out?

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    It's incredibly clean I like the new pics ^_^d its always fun to come check out your MRT, I enjoy every bit of it good luck on getting another job :3

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    It is 21mm. I'm a bit of a "spirited" driver, and i can feel quite a difference already. Especially going around the roundabouts by my house.
    DAMN I need a bigger bar

Leave a comment:

• rocketman_471
    replied

got the cb all cleaned up and ready before i went to roll out to eibach (from the hotel), but somehow by the time i got there there was dirt all over the place

the night before i drove around to take some pictures

of all the letters, the g went out lol
    That's a sexy bra you got there! Lol looks great! I'm glad it got a good home. How did you like the eibach meet?

Leave a comment:

• RUGER 2.2L
    replied
    Well I'm in the market for some coilovers. Once I get the funds for some, I'll keep you in mind if you want the shocks/springs. As far as the sway bar and ucas I'll be keeping those for a while. May sell the neuspeed bar just so I can buy a set of strut bars that match (front and rear upper).
    Coolio shocks/springs is what I had in mind

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
    I wasnt feeling the roof rack or the rims but other then that your car is money well done....i wish there were door stills like that for my coupe didnt know those were around now im on an hunt...
    Yeah ill try to post up pics of the door sills today. They look sweet! As far as the wheels go I will be getting new wheels, spacers, and coilovers as soon as I get the funds. Those are at the top of my list.
    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Nice knob...

Looks like a completely different car Kimbo. Looks great! Keep it up.
    Thanks Mikey, slowly but surely it's coming together. Even slower now since I am out a job but hopefully it wont be for long.
    Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
    Pssssssttt you should sell me your suspensionz if you ever upgrade

Car is looking freaking amazing btw
    Well I'm in the market for some coilovers. Once I get the funds for some, I'll keep you in mind if you want the shocks/springs. As far as the sway bar and ucas I'll be keeping those for a while. May sell the neuspeed bar just so I can buy a set of strut bars that match (front and rear upper).

Leave a comment:

• RUGER 2.2L
    replied
    Pssssssttt you should sell me your suspensionz if you ever upgrade

Car is looking freaking amazing btw

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Nice knob...

Looks like a completely different car Kimbo. Looks great! Keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    I wasnt feeling the roof rack or the rims but other then that your car is money well done....i wish there were door stills like that for my coupe didnt know those were around now im on an hunt...

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied

got the cb all cleaned up and ready before i went to roll out to eibach (from the hotel), but somehow by the time i got there there was dirt all over the place

the night before i drove around to take some pictures

of all the letters, the g went out lol

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    :3 makes me wanna get an exhaust ^_^ looks great!
    Thanks! It took a lot of time and hard work, but it was definitely worth it.

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
    I'm lovin' the seat belt conversion. I want to do that soooo bad. Props to you.
    Thanks, also somewhat time consuming. Although, it does feel nice not having those stupid auto-belts.

Leave a comment:

• DaddyO
    replied
    I'm lovin' the seat belt conversion. I want to do that soooo bad. Props to you.

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    :3 makes me wanna get an exhaust ^_^ looks great!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X