Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagingAsian
    replied
    So the CD5 wheels will be your spares? I like the second one the best to be honest, its not chrome but it looks great with the black.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Accord
    replied
    1 or 2 depending on what size you go with!

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    Enkeis.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    So after running by a buddys to pick up some outer tails, on my way home my ps axle popped out. Luckily it didnt pop all the way out and i wasn't too far away from home. So when i got home, took the axle out and had to replace it. There wasn't much play as there should be, so i think when i was turning it locked up, causing it to pop out. anyways, so i replaced it, and when taking off the wheel i also noticed that my wheel studs were stripping so some extended studs and lugs are on the way. Now i just need some wheels to go with them.

i'm debating between these wheels.

enkei rpf1

buddyclub p1s

konig lightning

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    glad it got there safely! cant wait to see it and the other new suspension stuff installed!
    me too, thanks! yeah, now finding the time is the hard part. maybe tonight or tomorrow. hopefully before the meet next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Accord
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    Came home to a neuspeed strut bar on my door step. Thanks blake!
    glad it got there safely! cant wait to see it and the other new suspension stuff installed!

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    It's all good, stuff happens. Plus, at least the damage was somewhat minimal.
    Indeed, gotta be happy with that!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Came home to a neuspeed strut bar on my door step. Thanks blake!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
    No problem! Just preachin' the truth!
    ;D You checked that out? haha. Thanks. Yeah, wasn't too proud the night I crashed. :P But oh well! I moved on and only have two things left to do to make that back up. Get the air conditioner re-gassed and a new bumper! >
    It's all good, stuff happens. Plus, at least the damage was somewhat minimal.

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    Thanks! yours looks good as well! Even after the mini accident.
    No problem! Just preachin' the truth!
    ;D You checked that out? haha. Thanks. Yeah, wasn't too proud the night I crashed. :P But oh well! I moved on and only have two things left to do to make that back up. Get the air conditioner re-gassed and a new bumper! >

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
    Clean as CB! looks fantastic! I'm loving the rear! Black, no emblems! Looks very sleek!
    Thanks! yours looks good as well! Even after the mini accident.

Leave a comment:

• YOanthony
    replied
    Clean as CB! looks fantastic! I'm loving the rear! Black, no emblems! Looks very sleek!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Ooh, GBP! I like.

Amber UN-smoked corners are where it's at. Just sayin. You doing OEM 9293 tails or red/clears or what? G-square(or similar) grille and this thing will be purdy.
    although i liked my frost white, i needed a definite change, and i'm really liking the GBP.
    yeah i had un smoked on, but changed em, plus they were busted and i bought these a long time ago and figured i'd put em on for a while. i'm sure i'll change my mind after a while, then again i might just go for 1 piecers after i get tired of the smoked corners.

and oem tails, & i'm thinking chargespeed over g-square. especially if i do the 1 piecers

Leave a comment:

• RagingAsian
    replied
    You need to let me know and I need to figure out if giving you the extra driver side outie will set my perfect 4 out of balance, if so, I go junk yard crawling again.

But I can understand, but Susie is getting a G Square on her Re Vamp.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Ooh, GBP! I like.

Amber UN-smoked corners are where it's at. Just sayin. You doing OEM 9293 tails or red/clears or what? G-square(or similar) grille and this thing will be purdy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X