X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sikz6
    replied
    These came today!

neuspeed bar, and rear sway bar are on their way. my suspension is almost complete!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    Car looks fresh!! love the makeover! , glad the sturt bar is going on this ride!
    thanks man, can't wait to put it on!
    Originally posted by jamaicancb3 View Post
    Overall looks nice. In my opinion you should have put 9091 red/clears in the middle and leave the corners red/amber instead of switching to a 9293 trunk.

still liking your CB however
    haha the outers will be switched soon! just all the outers i find, everyone wants more than what i paid for a new fender, trunk lid, & both bumpers combined for the damn things. They think it's rare shit or somethin! and of course at the jy all the head & tail lights are stripped from all the cbs.
    Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
    LOL, God damn Kimbo, I have had Susie for 4 years and i havent done this much. Yes I still have the picture of your WHITE CB. rust and all. Jesus. I just hope that you did all of the jams. cause we aint looking for no skunk.

Also, I have the outies for your tail lights, I have 4 sets of 9293 sedan tailights FYI.
    of course i had them do the door jambs, just not the underside of the trunk and hood. but meh, maybe later i'll have em do those. i just need a drivers side outie! if i dont get one before the meet, bring it with and name your price, and you'll have a little extra spending money while you're in town.
    Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
    But since you have everything black, you should do the trim and black house the tailights and the headlights. possibly even get a G Square and black that bitch out too. Just my 0.02
    i dont wanna go too overboard with the black. trim will stay chrome, i would've done the black trim had i kept it white. I'm debating on the g-square it just seems so cliche now. Everywhere you look there's a cb with a g-square grill. so idk.

Leave a comment:

• RagingAsian
    replied
    But since you have everything black, you should do the trim and black house the tailights and the headlights. possibly even get a G Square and black that bitch out too. Just my 0.02

Leave a comment:

• RagingAsian
    replied
    LOL, God damn Kimbo, I have had Susie for 4 years and i havent done this much. Yes I still have the picture of your WHITE CB. rust and all. Jesus. I just hope that you did all of the jams. cause we aint looking for no skunk.

Also, I have the outies for your tail lights, I have 4 sets of 9293 sedan tailights FYI.

Leave a comment:

• jamaicancb3
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    Only I tweeked it. No emblems and I added the flushie.
    Overall looks nice. In my opinion you should have put 9091 red/clears in the middle and leave the corners red/amber instead of switching to a 9293 trunk.

still liking your CB however

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Accord
    replied
    Car looks fresh!! love the makeover! , glad the sturt bar is going on this ride!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    Front needs moar low.
    Yeah I know, just takin baby steps right now, but it's definitely on the to do list

Leave a comment:

• C91BLX7
    replied
    Front needs moar low.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
    shit that paint job is hot.
    Yeah i was surprised at how good it turned out.

Leave a comment:

• slammed91cb7
    replied
    shit that paint job is hot.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
    car looks good kim keep up the good work you car reminds me of my car when i first brought it before i primed it
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• 92accordkidd
    replied
    car looks good kim keep up the good work you car reminds me of my car when i first brought it before i primed it

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by tommi View Post
    u copied my style from 6 years ago.

Only I tweeked it. No emblems and I added the flushie.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    u copied my style from 6 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    took a couple more pics after putting on the new corners

Can you say jungle fever?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X