X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P5ylance
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    Thanks, yeah got em for a really good price. Sidemarkers should be coming any day now. Coming all the way from new zealand. I picked them up for a really good price as well. Hehe and my bride seat was on sale too. Cashing in on all the deals!
    woooot! going all out haha it sucks when theres a dumpload of deals back to back ^_^ wallet gets hit hard!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    hehe, yeah i was keeping an eye on frootloops and tony's too :] just to see who'd they go to, and I'm glad you were able to snag some up! and at a pretty good price too congrats! I'm starting to feel your oem sidemarkers too, might get myself a set ^_^d
    Thanks, yeah got em for a really good price. Sidemarkers should be coming any day now. Coming all the way from new zealand. I picked them up for a really good price as well. Hehe and my bride seat was on sale too. Cashing in on all the deals!

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    hehe, yeah i was keeping an eye on frootloops and tony's too :] just to see who'd they go to, and I'm glad you were able to snag some up! and at a pretty good price too congrats! I'm starting to feel your oem sidemarkers too, might get myself a set ^_^d

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied

and one more goodie, but i'm waiting for seller to respond in order to confirm the sale. if there is confirmation i will post a pic.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
    what?! no teaser pics?
    Haha ill put some teasers up when I get home.

Leave a comment:

• Losiracer2
    replied
    Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    lots of goodies on the way. can't wait!
    what?! no teaser pics?

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    excited to see your new headlights!
    me too! i've been waiting for a set to pop up for sale. I was a day late on the set frootloops had for sale. i finally got the funds to buy them and went to his thread and lakersfan beat me to it. Oh well, I'm glad i have a set now.

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    excited to see your new headlights!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    lots of goodies on the way. can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
    Damn the car has come quite a ways.... It's screaming for some Blacked Out Headlights
    thanks, yeah it's changed a bit and will continue to change a little bit more. Once i get my jdm one pieces, i plan on putting my projectors & hids in and i will probably end up black-housing them.

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    Damn the car has come quite a ways.... It's screaming for some Blacked Out Headlights

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    personal preference is to boost 4 door. I like that what just happened look.
    wagon will be boosted for next summer.
    well, i think the wagon will definitely have that effect. yeah it'll depend on if and what condition i find a coupe.

Although, i won't do anything until i have another car to drive daily. i don't really trust my cherokee. plus i hate having to guess how fast i'm going due to the vss not working. that thing has so many minor issues, nothing motor wise though. It is a money pit, i'd rather just sell the thing altogether and get a coupe.

Leave a comment:

• drummersteve7
    replied
    personal preference is to boost 4 door. I like that what just happened look.
    wagon will be boosted for next summer.

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    with your recent purchase, are your plans to boost it?

very nice ride girl, keep it up!
    thanks!

yeah more than likely, i have the resources readily available to me to boost it, so if everything pans out, that'll be the plan. I'm on the prowl for a coupe to add to my collection, so either this one or the coupe when i get my hands on one.

Leave a comment:

• drummersteve7
    replied
    with your recent purchase, are your plans to boost it?

very nice ride girl, keep it up!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X