Fresh!!, I like your horn setup.

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Still looking good

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    nothin much man just been brushing up on some photography and adding lil things here and there off my coupe on to the sedan. gearing up for some time attacks this year in the cb. should be most fun.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Hey tommi. How you been I sent you a pm

Leave a comment:

• honda_mike
    replied
    love the way your car looks man, keep up the good work bro

Leave a comment:

• lxinks
    replied
    looking good Tommie. I totally forgot about the PC give me a call Saturday at work in the am

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    Originally posted by Koochologist View Post
    I saw the pics of the before and after I just didn't know if you did it just for looks or you really had to do it. Since I talked to drummersteve and he said the SI wheels bolted right up with no issues. Was not sure if the Acura wheels were wider or something.
    i did it cuz i was lowered more in the rear. and when i have passengers it would rub and cut my tires. and also taking angled driveways would make it rub. offset of the tl wheels and the tire combo made things easier. stretching my tires yielded more space as well. compared to my volks which are 17x7.5 the tl wheels are 17x8 so yeh they are wider.

Leave a comment:

• Koochologist
    replied
    I saw the pics of the before and after I just didn't know if you did it just for looks or you really had to do it. Since I talked to drummersteve and he said the SI wheels bolted right up with no issues. Was not sure if the Acura wheels were wider or something.

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Originally posted by tommi View Post
    sadly they couldnt fit the damned fender roller machine on the rear hubs due to the upper control arm design. interfering with the rolling so applied heat to spots he hit the lip with a rubber mallet and it carefully caressed the lip in place.
    Straight. I'm getting mine done at the same place that's doing my alignment. I was going to do it myself, but I think I'll go professional on this... unless I trip into a fender roller. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    i take that as a compliment [: envy is the highest form of flattery to me. and whut?
    step ur game up then.... ive been in the game for a long time. it wasnt done over night. also alot of time and money was involved in this build. dont get it twisted. i PAY for all my shit.

dude really??? i just attatched a pic of the before and after....

Leave a comment:

• Koochologist
    replied
    I just saw your MR, page for page and all I want to say is I hate you and I want to stab you in the eye. I love your and what you have done to it in the past couple of years really makes me want to step my game up.

By the way when you went five lug did you have to roll your fenders to fit the Acura wheels?

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    lemme see if i can find some. i brought it to a shop. i didn't feel comfortable doing it and spider cracking my paint. at least if he did it he would be liable for it.

before

after

sadly they couldnt fit the damned fender roller machine on the rear hubs due to the upper control arm design. interfering with the rolling so applied heat to spots he hit the lip with a rubber mallet and it carefully caressed the lip in place.
    Last edited by tommi; 01-05-2012, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Nice homie! Got any pics of your fenders rolled, being rolled?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X