• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
      In for updates!
      I want to Erik. Its just so cold so I havent cleaned the car for a photoshot. Not even for my cell phone lol.

Comment

Cold ain't the word. We have another month or so before the temperature starts to rise. It's slowly trying to get warm now.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Once my swap is running this week we should meet up for photo-shoot :-)

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
            Once my swap is running this week we should meet up for photo-shoot :-)
            Dude, car is looking sick!

I haven't washed my car either for months, it's not freezing here during the day, but still pretty darn cold (low 60's)

Comment

Here is a picture I took this past spring after washing the car for the first time after winter.

Its a bad quality picture taken by my old cell phone. So just deal with it lol.

Comment

dealt with

sweet wagon
                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I love your CB9!!!! I just got a CB9 myself and I love it. Can you give more info about the 5 lug swap?

Comment

whoaa!

I havent updated this MR thread in awhile.

I still have my wagon, little upgrades and maintenance here and there.

The wagon is a spare car for me. I drive it maybe once a week. This coming winter 2015/2016 I will drive it daily and garage my red sedan.

About 2 months ago I met up with a craigslist seller parting out a 92 cb9 like mine same color and all. So I got a lot of parts from him to replace on my wagon.

lets start with the passenger door handle. No more chrome peeling lol

better condition rear wagon bumper

my current bumper

better condition front 92 wagon bumper

Better condition privacy cargo cover

Old yellow temperature dials

new clear temperature dials

better condition (almost new) master window switch

so minty

I have more parts to go on the wagon to clean it up just havent taken pictures yet.

Last edited by excalibur02; 11-20-2015, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Here are some upgrades that I did

Stock 92 cb9 wiper stalk with rear wiper switch

This is a 96 wagon Intermediate Variable Speed wiper stalk with rear wiper switch

yes its fully functional and Intermediate Variable Speed works

Since I put the newer generation wiper stalk I wanted to change my wipers.

OLD rainX wipers

OEM Accord Crosstour wipers

new oem wipers installed

I made a DIY to upgrade the rear wiper and arm <<< --- link

OEM parts

old wiper arm

New 2010 odyssey rear wiper and arm installed

That's about it. More updates as I look for more pictures.

Last edited by excalibur02; 11-20-2015, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Had to come look at your wagon upgrades even though ive seen it in person! cant wait to get my Cb9 and get back in the Cb game! Love the Odyssey rear wiper! as always great stuff Mauro! see you soon bro

Comment

Nice upgrades! That rear wiper is a definite improvement! Always nice to find body panels that match the color of the car!
                          1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

i need to fix my wagon.
                            sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Is that master switch for heated mirrors or power folding mirrors? I just noticed it has the extra button.

Comment

Originally posted by spade View Post
                                Had to come look at your wagon upgrades even though ive seen it in person! cant wait to get my Cb9 and get back in the Cb game! Love the Odyssey rear wiper! as always great stuff Mauro! see you soon bro

Thanks Jose! It hasn't changed much since you've seen it. This is a back up car so I do little upgrades here and there lol.

Originally posted by apalileo View Post
                                Nice upgrades! That rear wiper is a definite improvement! Always nice to find body panels that match the color of the car!

Yeah the old oem wiper looks outdated lol.

Originally posted by lbus9168 View Post
                                i need to fix my wagon.
                                What else do you need to do to yours?

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                                Is that master switch for heated mirrors or power folding mirrors? I just noticed it has the extra button.
                                Haha its a faded power folding mirror switch. It does work too lol. I have another switch to put on just need to find it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X