Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
    it sucks man wut you gona do you gona do a wagon
    Man I have no idea, I don't know if I want another Accord, Im just stuck at the moment.

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
    Thank the Lord you're okay. A CB can be replaced if a new one is wanted. A cool ass Henry, priceless!

All joking aside, I'm glad you're cool.
    Thanks buddy. Yeah someone was definitely looking out for me today that's for sure. I'm just glad no one was killed, there was a biker involved but he made it out alive.

:edit:

I made the 5pm news though

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/l...h-hour-backup/
    Last edited by HenRoc; 04-17-2012, 11:28 PM.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Holy fuck! You got the best of that accident, luckily. Atleast you're okay, but a shame about the car.

Both you and SASKCB7 are both down and out with Bordeaux coupes now.

Comment

Daaaaaaaang.

Glad you're OK. Sad to see the CB go like that...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

thats still crazy though man. i think we would get the red sedan i found and swap parts lol
          back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            Holy fuck! You got the best of that accident, luckily. Atleast you're okay, but a shame about the car.

Both you and SASKCB7 are both down and out with Bordeaux coupes now.
            Wow I didn't know he lost his.

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
            Daaaaaaaang.

Glad you're OK. Sad to see the CB go like that...
            It happens man. But I drove it back to the shop (I work for a Honda dealer) I don't know what's next in line. Maybe another CB but I have to wait and see what happens first.

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
            thats still crazy though man. i think we would get the red sedan i found and swap parts lol
            What red sedan??
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

i sent you the link on fb in a pm there was a red coupe and sedan and a green sedan
              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post

It happens man. But I drove it back to the shop (I work for a Honda dealer) I don't know what's next in line. Maybe another CB but I have to wait and see what happens first.

I would have been pissed off on a whole new level. Glad to see your keeping your cool and looking to the future.

How did it drive with the bent frame? Will they let you do repairs/part out the car at the shop? Just wondering. I work in a Honda Service Center for a dealership too and they're pretty damn cool about stuff like that..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I would have been pissed off on a whole new level. Glad to see your keeping your cool and looking to the future.

How did it drive with the bent frame? Will they let you do repairs/part out the car at the shop? Just wondering. I work in a Honda Service Center for a dealership too and they're pretty damn cool about stuff like that..
                  I dont know. Honestly its not worth fixing it. I'm searching far and wide for a sedan, kinda particular on what I'm looking for though but they're still highly priced.

I work in parts.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  Legend FSM

Comment

Do you remember all of the details on how it went down? I know it happened really quick to the world, but probably slow in your mind.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I work in parts.
                      Ah. I see...a nice cushy job...JK JK

After detail, I was a parts guy for a couple months before i moved into the shop. I might sell them soon, but IDK. Ima bad liar...

Good luck with your search bro. Seriously. I hope you stick with it and stay in the game.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Ah. I see...a nice cushy job...JK JK

After detail, I was a parts guy for a couple months before i moved into the shop. I might sell them soon, but IDK. Ima bad liar...

Good luck with your search bro. Seriously. I hope you stick with it and stay in the game.
                        Its so hard trying to find a clean slate though. I dont want another coupe. Im a sedan guy deep down.

If I stay within the community..im doing things right the 4th time around.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        Legend FSM

Comment

Man glad you alright
                          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

so i can look sat for the fender for you and the headlight and door
                            back at it again

Comment

Insane! But everyone survived, nice
                              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Damn sucks.

Your ok thats all that matters, Insurance check+ part out = Money for the next car?
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X