Sometimes life gets in the way. lol

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied
    It's that "other stuff" when shit starts to get expensive. smh

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Plus it was easier to drop a few k on it when my life was school, cup o noodles, and Honda, but now that I have a life stuff cost money. Went to a buddies wedding, that was a grand, just visiting my family cost well over a grand because I'm so far away. For example, cams and springs, close to 1000. That 1000 could be a weekend trip to somewhere cool or I could put it towards my student loans. Plus I like doing other stuff now too.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Haha it's tempting. But I dumped about 4k into debt last month. I'm doing everything I can to boost my credit score by paying off my credit cards, purchasing everything through my main card and paying off the statement every month. I just helped my mom buy an 09 Fit too. I plan on buying a house in a few years and an SRT Challenger once I'm done with the Charger. I need good credit and capital for that. The Honda will get attention, but my future needs more lol.

Leave a comment:

• Lucien
    replied
    Originally posted by domesticated View Post
    Nope, Hellcat wheels. I'll be testing one for two weeks at the beginning of Feb

Taxing yes, but I've spent nothing on food or gas, utilities are nothing, and I'm not spending money on random stuff. Plus, I get OT on trips, I believe my last paycheck on the 29th should put me just over 12k before taxes for the month of January...
    Fuckin' a, man. I would go on a parts shopping spree like none other.

Volks? Well shit, why not? Custom valved Motons? Suuuuure.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
    Those are the new Viper wheels.
    Nope, Hellcat wheels. I'll be testing one for two weeks at the beginning of Feb

Taxing yes, but I've spent nothing on food or gas, utilities are nothing, and I'm not spending money on random stuff. Plus, I get OT on trips, I believe my last paycheck on the 29th should put me just over 12k before taxes for the month of January...

Leave a comment:

• Lucien
    replied
    Being away from home for such big chunks of time must be taxing, but man i'm envious of how much you're probably saving in the mean time.

Parts shopping spree when you get back to work on her?

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    Those are the new Viper wheels.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Updates about my job eh? Anybody guess what these tires are for?

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    You do what you can when you can. We like updates about your job, too, though!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Sorry guys, haven't been on in a while. Current update... I haven't done shit! I've been home 5 days since November 10th. Headed back Friday afternoon. But then leaving a week later for 3 weeks so it's probably gonna be March before I touch it again. Haven't forgot about it!

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Yeah the working out what wires are what, and where they should be is the nasty bit, but the best bit is routing the new neat tucked wiring for the final look and then it working

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    It is very time consuming haha.

Leave a comment:

• Lucien
    replied
    That looks very time consuming. I hate wiring.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X