Haha. I need a hand.

Leave a comment:

• Lucien
    replied
    That's an interesting leverage tool lol

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Cleaned the engine bay. Ended up wiping a lot of paint off that was under brake fluid and dirt goop. Ready for stuff to go back in now!

Went to start on the engine, couldn't get the crank pulley off lol. I need more torque or two extra arms.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Unfortunately to use my points we would have to share a room... lol. I'll post pics when I have them to post. My garage and car is just a disaster right now. I have to remember where I left off in October.

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    Oh yeah would you care to donate some hotels night for a just cause, (I need a vacation to brother). Lol

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    Get it crackilacking jack , post so pics of the progress.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    So it's 109 dollars to ship an H transmission (box, packaging, and trans weighed 94lbs) from Ann Arbor Michigan to San Dimas California. Just in case anyone needs to know lol. Fed Ex was 135.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Trip season is finally over. 80 nights this year and 20 something last year. That's why I haven't been around all winter lol. I opened my garage and just saw a mess and a lot of work yet to do haha. But hey, at least I'm platinum for Marriott and silver for Delta!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Transmission is packed up nicely in a Home Depot heavy duty box packed with foam. Shipping it out to Synchrotech Monday. Now to change the timing belt, springs and retainers, and seals on the H and then onto wiring. Then check my engine tune and tune my bike bias.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    I have some fun videos, but I likely shouldn't put it on the internet lol.

Leave a comment:

• Lucien
    replied
    Dayyyyyyyum!

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    Omg I am so jelly , I love that hellcat charger though. I would love to try and purchase it but my wife would strangle me if I bought it. Can't imagine bringing home a hellcat while trying to build the accord and a fa5 civic , she would go nuts lol.
    Last edited by Jarrett; 02-11-2015, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Haha. I flew out of Detroit the morning after the snowpocolypse right into 80 degree weather in AZ. Another 3 week trip. This car sounds crazy awesome.

Leave a comment:

• XCRN
    replied
    Wow, it is 69 degrees outside!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X