This is a great build!

Leave a comment:

• ferenza
    replied
    Oh how i love this car

Leave a comment:

• bassrock234
    replied
    Eh, the cars not going anywhere for a while. I have plenty of time. I just wanted to get the cutting out of the way.

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    You should have polished them first. There's no real rush to get aesthetic items on the car.

Leave a comment:

• Wickit
    replied
    Lookin goooood man love the progress she's making!

Leave a comment:

• bassrock234
    replied
    done!

Just need to wire them up now, and polish the lenses whenever I can get some sand paper.

Leave a comment:

• bassrock234
    replied
    I have one fog installed already. In process of doing the other one. They still need a good cleaning but I need to get some high grit sand paper so I can polish the lenses.

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    I like this thing. Kinda reminds me of mine a little. Tastefully done.

Leave a comment:

• bassrock234
    replied
    Must've been my lucky day today. This is the only set of fogs I've ever seen in the junkyard and I scooped them up with the switch and complete harness. One has a pretty serious crack on the rear case but thats ok. Both reflectors look great with no rust at all and I should be able to clean up the lenses pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• bassrock234
    replied
    thanks! It was pretty beat and nasty when I got it. You'd open the door at night and see about 5 or 6 cockroaches scatter when the dome light came on. The previous owner had left all kinds of trash in it. 4 bug foggers took care of that problem. Haven't seen a bug in it since!

Leave a comment:

• AAPOQ
    replied
    Man, that thing looked beat when you procured it. You do nice work, dude...

Leave a comment:

• bassrock234
    replied
    Popped the worst dent out some. Still some work to do before bondo but I think it'll come out ok

Might do some cleaning in here today. We'll see

Leave a comment:

• bassrock234
    replied
    thanks guys! I did mask off the label and the rubber boots and wires. Wanted to keep it looking as clean as possible. The goal was to make it look nice and new, and not like something old that was painted. While it's a little shiny and bright to look un-painted, it's close enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• 93SM4_CB7
    replied
    Loving the coupé

& seeing that steering wheel just makes me want one even more now !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X