bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my ac hooked up

It's belt less. No drag on the engine when it's running. You know, for more hp.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Nice electric A/C unit. Must free up a couple of horses.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Most definitely. Unfortunately it didn't help much when I raced an s2k today. 40 roll (I think) from second I sat right beside him. He put a car length on me right when I shifted to third and we sat about the same length apart all the way to my speed limiter. Not bad I guess. Made me want some more power though.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
          Finally got my ac hooked up

It's belt less. No drag on the engine when it's running. You know, for more hp.
          I see this A/C mod in my future.
          Dude, I love the gauge placement.
          CB7TUNER.com
          Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Nice Gauge pod setup. Is that A/C Setup JDM?...lol I feel you on that though, i need to get one too.
            Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

Thanks for the compliments on the gauges guys. I still need to wrap the plate in some fabric when I have time.

I've had that fan for a few years now. I used to use it in my old Isuzu truck which didn't have any ac at all. The car has ac, I just haven't wired it up and charged it yet. But when you live in a place as hot and humid as savannah is any little bit of airflow helps tons. As small as it is, it actually works pretty well.

Comment

This is awesome man, I love seeing it running. I can't wait till mine is back on the road.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

The big oak tree in my front yard split into 3 pieces today for no reason and smashed all the cars in my driveway and my accord which was parked in the street. The tree guy said the oak tree was somewhere between 150 and 200 years old. My friend and I watched the whole thing happen. It was like the tree just fell apart, no wind, no rain. The three big pieces fell like dominos.

My car and my brothers g6 are surely totaled. His car looks like it went through the crusher at the junkyard. The bedside is smashed in on my truck, and the back window came out so im sure the roof is smashed but I can't really see it. His blue car just got some serious scratches on the passenger side.

Comment

Damn man that blows. Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully everything works out in the long run.

Comment

Man I'm so sorry to hear that. This was my favorite coupe ever too.
                      Originally posted by cb9love
                      when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

thanks guys. Here are some pictures after they cleared a lot of the tree off of it.

When the tree hit it actually pushed the back end of the car out from the curb about 4 feet
                        Last edited by bassrock234; 08-14-2014, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Damn!! It was really a nice CB. Shit happens though man. Sorry for the loss.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

fuck shit happens, was that tree on city property?
                            was it on your property, you got home owners insurance with your car insurance?
                            you can't make mother nature pay, but someone needs too pay you for that loss.
                            CB7TUNER.com
                            Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

damn...

are the Modena's OK?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

This was my favorite coupe.

Are the wheels ok? My condolences, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X