Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a very neat valve cover

Thanks, your cat is cute too.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

haha thanks .. I wanna see this project when it's completed ..
      I have a feeling it'll be quite unique ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

thanks. I just hope I can keep it going long enough to finish it.

Comment

I participated in an campaign created by actually autistic people to make a stand against Autism Speaks "LIUB" that uses fear to convince parents their children are broken and a burden to them.

Comment

Man, she needs a car wash and I need to get painting but it rains like every day.

Comment

Well, I guess it doesn't matter what the fuck I want to do to this mother fucker now, since now she won't fucking shift again, she has 1st and 2nd if I shift manually, no reverse! And burning oil like a mother fucker if I rev up to 3,000 rpm

Comment

Fuck this piece of fucking shit, its going to stay a ugly ass beater, I'm not going to do anything else with this mother fucker.

Comment

We are in dire straits and are in desperate need of help, the transmission just went out on the car. Previous fixes aren't working this time.
                  we are going to end up homeless again, we don't have the money to fix all these codes/replace the transmission, thank you for trying to help.

Comment

I wish I was closer to help

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                    We are in dire straits and are in desperate need of help, the transmission just went out on the car. Previous fixes aren't working this time.
                    we are going to end up homeless again, we don't have the money to fix all these codes/replace the transmission, thank you for trying to help.

Comment

Thanks, me too, I wish anyone who knows about these cars was closer to help, it seems that the only option I have left to check is the shift cable but still getting conflicting thoughts on it. I'm screwed..........

Comment

Everyone, even if I can't fix this problem and end up having to get out of the CB7 game, I'll still stick around my CB7Tuner family, atleast as long as I can, depending on what life has in store for me in the future.

Comment

9/5/2015 update = as of 7:00pm the car completely quit shifting on its own and lost reverse. Spent an entire week working on diagnosis and found that nothing helped.

9/14/2015 = only thing left is to check the shift cable but I feel like that won't help either. Transmission is shot. If that is the case? It may be going to the junkyard.

Comment

I'm really feeling the creativity over there; the creativity and the cause!

Keep up the excellent work.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Yea, how am I supposed to do that? Who's going to pay for a transmission to be put into her? Replace the head gasket or engine? So I can continue to be creative?............. No one. She's done.

Comment

Atleast I'm mobile again:

Comment

Working...
                                X